Never be over- confident in Forex - page 3

Over confidence is indeed not good in forex trading. We should not get influenced by any of our trade, whether good or bad and should take each trade with zero effect.

We must have confidence to trade forex

But over-confidence leads to destruction

Indeed, being over confident will kill ourselves. We must always questions our setups so that we go through it properly. Especially when we have a winning strike. This will make us feel like we are smart enough or feel like trading is easy. During this time, we have to detach ourselves from the screen and questions ourselves so that we don't get over confident and take those trades that are not really good setup.

In much confidence we underestimate market we cannot analyze what is the actual position of market . We always thin kwe will be a winner. In forex no one is perfect so it is advised to do trading with some positive fear with planned manner so that you will remain safe and soung interms of risk.

i learn from the mistake. im type over confident . but i change it from the experience i made a lot mistake. them i change it to be more discipline.

Very much true one should never be over confident when they are trading in the forex market because this may only bring the bad attitude in them which leads to more and more losses.

that is a good advice to remain normal with profits because most of the traders are over confident they are slave of their emotions , thinking of them a good trader who can only win all the time. They should keep in mind that market can change any time do trading in limits that they can manage easily.

overconfident, I think it could be bad for our trading. With overconfident then we will be less careful with forex. whereas in forex prudence we need to be successful in this business. for it when trade we do not need to overconfident.

Its belong to emotional management, we must more smart to use it. While I'm trading in Liteforex broker, i always manage my emotion.

That is a very good advice, I think. Confidence is a good thing - it prevents you from closing too early, from listening to unwise advice from other people, etc. - but, on the other hand, over-confidence can be most unfortunate, pun intended. It's just as harmful as the lack of confidence. To summarize - every extreme can be harmful.

Reason: