Convert mql4 to dll and protect my file exe4 and dll

Hello,

I have an EA. Let me explain it to you i got a Trading System of 5 Indicators. We sell it to people on a monthly subscription. So i want to create a DLL file for the same as there are a lot of decompliers in the market which can break the ex4 file. I also want a License Key renewal system in which, the date assigned by me the indicators stop working & after the client pays the monthly subscription i provide him/her with a unique generated License key by entering that the indicator starts working again. I also want a system wherein i also input the clients Metatrader account number so the trading system works only on that account number.

I would also like to develop a code through which the trading system works on only 1 laptop of desktop of the client. That means, on per subscription client will get a Trading System which will work only on ONE ACCOUNT NUMBER provided by the client, EVERY MONTH or the NUMBER OF DAYS ASSIGNED ( or Unlimited Licence) will ask for UNIQUE LICENSE KEY for the renewal which will be provided by us & the client can use the trading system only on ONE LAPTOP OR DESKTOP probably we can use something related to the MAC ADDRESS (ie : Or just to send a licence for that system works). The client should not get ex4 or mq4 files they should probably have a ".exe" file & DLL protection.

Thanks

Best Regards

I can do it for you.

Contact me.

Reason: