How to become rich in Forex? - page 3

Angelnish:
To become rich (in anything) is a bit like a nuclear bomb : if there is no critical mass, there will be no explosion. So, one can not generate riches from "less than a critical mass" of money.

Hi Angelnish, i can see that you used some funny examples to explain about becoming rich in Forex Trading. Well thanks a lot and i hope that it will be a huge explosion as we want to earn lot in Forex!

Practice, practice and once again practice. Before you begin throwing your funds into a Forex Trading Account, make practice with one (or more) of Forex Demo Accounts. This is one of the most important Forex tips for the beginners. Get good at Forex technical and fundamental analysis before you start trading on your funds.

gaban:
Practice, practice and once again practice. Before you begin throwing your funds into a Forex Trading Account, make practice with one (or more) of Forex Demo Accounts. This is one of the most important Forex tips for the beginners. Get good at Forex technical and fundamental analysis before you start trading on your funds.

Simple and very good way to start becoming rich----Practice, practice and once again practice. I completely agree with you on that points.

if it can be that easy.. not much loss story will shared on this forum and another forex site, to be rich from this business, we need a long time if we start it from small account, but we need very good skill also.

Jack Francisco:
Simple and very good way to start becoming rich----Practice, practice and once again practice. I completely agree with you on that points. if it can be that easy.. not much loss story will shared on this forum and another forex site, to be rich from this business, we need a long time if we start it from small account, but we need very good skill also.

That right, we need enough long time to be rich from this business. We have to be patient because many obstacles that we will face. And we should be able to make such obstacles as a valuable lesson to become a better trader. Remember, experience is the best teacher.

The fortunes in forex doesn't come so easily, takes time and effort. But sometimes we are actually making some money but not to the extent we expect, so it's better to be content. There is no other secret other than what you have been using.

Samuel23:
At the beginning it is really hard to earn in the Forex Industry. You should take patience and keep learning about Forex. Someday am sure it will finally pays. I would never tell someone to depend on Forex if they do not understand and know how to trade. Better learn and then began your full time trading!!

Patience is the key. Patience is the key, as we learn to trade we should learn also to take things gently.

forex business can be said to be very good for me so I am sure I can get a lot of money here, and forex can help me to reach my success so this is serious business and I am happy to be in this business transaction.

Maragrett25:
forex business can be said to be very good for me so I am sure I can get a lot of money here, and forex can help me to reach my success so this is serious business and I am happy to be in this business transaction.

Yes you can definitely get some money here, but you have to go easy on it.

You don’t have to be millionaire to trade in forex . However, it allows you to start your own market with relatively low initial capital

forex is investment channel you can get money with this market ! now i have trade with plan i can get 5% per month with forex . and i get about 500$ with forex in liteforex affiliate . it 's not risky ! it can make me rich , you can do that ! if you have some friend who trade forex with you ! with liteforex you can get rebate up to 2 pip . it's will bring to you a large money !

Reason: