PowerLines, Price Projections & Action Areas In Play: Currencies, Futures, Bonds.

Hi all, this is my first post on here.

Each week i will post charts with highlighted areas that i am watching for possible reversals, along with projections of where price may move should these reversals occur. Please note, these are NOT trade signals, these are simply areas i will be monitoring for potential reversals.

I use the core PowerLines support and resistance model derived from time frame, range, volatility and expansion; Overlayed with repeating market rhythms, fibonacci ratios and harmonic patterns, to determine such areas and projections.

Please follow the charts and i hope you find the information useful - feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks

$EURUSD

$GBPUSD

$AUDUSD

$ZB_F

$ES_F

Files:
euro.gif  43 kb
cable.gif  43 kb
aussie.gif  40 kb
bonds.gif  39 kb
es.gif  49 kb

$eurgbp

[attach=config]142924[/attach]

Files:
eurgbppost.gif  41 kb

$EURUSD Breaks 1.2817 highs and moves towards 1.2939 PowerLine resistance. Heavy event risk today, so will update charts after any big moves.

Potential for this pattern to occur

Files:
euro2.gif  38 kb

Ok so obviously we had some big moves following the Fed's announcement on Friday, Blew the lines out of the water. Below are the updated charts for the week ahead. Will update them as the week progresses.

$ZB_F

$GBPUSD

$EURUSD

$ES_F

Files:
bonds1609.gif  44 kb
cable1609.gif  43 kb
euro1609.gif  43 kb
futures1609.gif  42 kb

$GBPJPY - Chart on watch

Files:
gbpjpy1709.gif  42 kb

$GBPJPY 1.2813PowerLine Res level holding, event risk with Bank of Japan's Monetary Policy Meeting tonight, so will update chart in the morning following any moves

So no big moves overnight. $GBPJPY 1.2813 PowerLine still holding, rate 1.2775 last.

$ES_F Reaction from PowerLine res at 1468 now up 20points

updated chart - Still looking for short term bounce at 1437 area before resumed downside to 1421

Files:

$GBPJPY - Reaction from 1.2813 PowerLine Res now up 60 pips. Please see chart posted earlier. Looking for initial move down to 1.2650s

So following the BoJ's 10tln Yen asset purchase announcement we saw the $GBPJPY PowerLines blown out to the topside. Chart is now updated

Files:

$USDNOK Chart

Files:
nokky.gif  39 kb
Reason: