4TF HAS to 4TF HA Conversion HELP!

Hi,

As the thread title suggests, I am having some difficulties in converting a HAS bar indicator into a regular HA bar - not smoothed.

I cannot find a regular 4TF HA bars ANYWHERE on the internet (can you believe it???)

I will not bother to explain what methods I have tried in order to convert this indicator, but if ANYONE out there could lend a helping hand.. I will buy them several drinks and a kebab on me.

Dave.

4_tf_has_bar2.mq4

Files:

Dave,

Why don't you do the simplest thing : set the MaPeriod and MaPeriod2 to 1 and then it should be exactly the same as regular HA (heiken ashi smoothed with both smoothing periods set to 1 is in fact the same as "simple" heiken ashi regardless of the moving average methods since any ma method with period set to 1 must return the "raw" value)

peter_pipers_pips:
Hi,

As the thread title suggests, I am having some difficulties in converting a HAS bar indicator into a regular HA bar - not smoothed.

I cannot find a regular 4TF HA bars ANYWHERE on the internet (can you believe it???)

I will not bother to explain what methods I have tried in order to convert this indicator, but if ANYONE out there could lend a helping hand.. I will buy them several drinks and a kebab on me.

Dave.

4_tf_has_bar2.mq4
Reason: