Someone Please help me

Hello friends,

I have searched the forum and found what I am looking for but it is partially complete. Can anyone help me to complete it. I will be very grateful.

I found an EA which is having the code of step-stoploss. This EA will move the initial 30pips stop loss by an increment of 5pips if the market direction goes to your favour:

stepstopexpert_v1.1.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173643

Now this EA places the stoploss is visible in mt4 and is updated continuously as long the market goes in your favour till it is hit.

What I want is: The stoploss line will not be visible and will not updated in mt4 order ticket no. BUT the function will work exactly in hidden manner and will close the order when desired stoploss is hit. That's it.

Example:

Let say current eurousd price is 1.25678 and I place a buy order.

Now the EA keeps in memory the stoploss will be 30pips below but will not place a SL line or SL price in mt4.

1)If now price falls 30pips below, the order will automatically close.

2)If price moves 10pips up, the EA keeps in memory SL will be 25pips below the buy price and will close order automatically if price falls below 25pips.... and so on.

Please modify this EA anyone. Please.

Files:

debataf:
Hello friends,

I have searched the forum and found what I am looking for but it is partially complete. Can anyone help me to complete it. I will be very grateful.

I found an EA which is having the code of step-stoploss. This EA will move the initial 30pips stop loss by an increment of 5pips if the market direction goes to your favour:

stepstopexpert_v1.1.mq4

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173643

Now this EA places the stoploss is visible in mt4 and is updated continuously as long the market goes in your favour till it is hit.

What I want is: The stoploss line will not be visible and will not updated in mt4 order ticket no. BUT the function will work exactly in hidden manner and will close the order when desired stoploss is hit. That's it.

Example:

Let say current eurousd price is 1.25678 and I place a buy order.

Now the EA keeps in memory the stoploss will be 30pips below but will not place a SL line or SL price in mt4.

1)If now price falls 30pips below, the order will automatically close.

2)If price moves 10pips up, the EA keeps in memory SL will be 25pips below the buy price and will close order automatically if price falls below 25pips.... and so on.

Please modify this EA anyone. Please.

Try this script

hidden_tp_tssl_ea_finalversion.mq4

Thanks for prompt reply

PANNEK:
Try this script hidden_tp_tssl_ea_finalversion.mq4

Hi PANNEK,

Thanks for ur prompt reply with the script I am looking for

What I understood is the code has SL 35pips, TP 100pips and trailingstep is 15. But can you tell me what exactly trailingstop does here which is 30?

Anyway thanks for ur help.

debataf:
Hi PANNEK,

Thanks for ur prompt reply with the script I am looking for

What I understood is the code has SL 35pips, TP 100pips and trailingstep is 15. But can you tell me what exactly trailingstop does here which is 30?

Anyway thanks for ur help.

script move stop loss 15 by 15 points if trailingstep =15.

norma trailingstop move stop loss point by point.

Reason: