Demo Account for stocks

Hi,

I am looking for a demo account  where I can programmatically trade stocks.  Do you know of any broker providing this kind of service?

Cheers

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties - Documentation on MQL5

miclun01:

Hi,

I am looking for a demo account  where I can programmatically trade stocks.  Do you know of any broker providing this kind of service?

Please take a moment to remind yourself of the Forum rules

2. Discussions of any banking, brokerage or other financial companies or institutions are prohibited. Such messages are subject to removal

miclun01:

Hi,

Cheers

I am interested too to find such a broker, but not yet succeeded. As we can't promote any broker on the forum, I suggest to use PM to communicate such information.

angevoyageur:
I am interested too to find such a broker, but not yet succeeded. As we can't promote any broker on the forum, I suggest to use PM to communicate such information.

After I have spent a half day searching formus and Google for a Broker  or any ohter way to trade stocks with MT5 I would also be very happy if anyone could give an Explanation how to do this in a demo mode. If there are browser names involved please send them with PM.

I can't imagine that there are now so many stck markets available but absolutely now Broker is using them. How can that work out for the stock markets?

Thank you guys, I use this break until I recevive your answers to do something in the real world...

Greets sennaH

Reason: