General - page 1686

Time ago I saw an indicator or tool able to read a statement or the trading history and draw Arrows in the chart showing enters and exits of each order. Do you know where to get it ? Thanks.
what is the a idea of indicators how work ???
Hello people I would really appreciate if anybody could tell me any function which could be used to know whether an expert advisor is slept or not from another expert advisor as a mean of process synchronization. I look forward for your responses. Regards, John
Hello, This is my first post in this forum. I would be grateful if someone will help me to code a rsi (3,9,1) for 5m or 15m which will give me the discretion to open a buy position when rsi reaches the level between 0-20 and a sell position when rsi reaches the level between 80-100. If such rsi...
Greetings, If I have three accounts added to Multi Terminal 4, each with different equity, for example, $10,000, $20,000 and $30,000, how would I trade all three accounts simultaneously using a different Lot allocation for each account? Thanks . . .
perhaps someone here with better understanding can help me decide.... my delima is , where to declare double's and int's, variables, when large numbers of variables will be declared in the ea.... let me explain..... i have the exact same ea written with variables declared in a group at the top of...
On the website of the Automated Trading Championship 2007, the Report of the 8th Week of the Championship has been published (http://championship.mql4.com/2007/news/309/). Two thirds of the Championship have passed. Familiar Participants are on the first places, but surprises run on. The...
Hello, we are searching for people that want to work with us. We need metatrader developers, testers, moderators ... Please if you are interested send me a private message. Only will be accepted people known in the forum (with activity). thank you in advance. Best regards.
Normally pending order lines, current trades, TP's and SL's run the entire horizontal length of chart and I was wondering if there is a way to write logic for EA so that the lines are 'compartmentalized' into a smaller sector surrounding current price. Perhaps at the very least, I don't understand...
I recieved a program once that converts moving averages from one time frame to another, but have recently lost my whole hard drive. Does someone perhaps have such a program. Thank you
Dear Metatquotes Is there a way to eradicate or compartmentalize the pending order/existing trades/TP's/SL's lines that run the entire horizontal width of chart screen? I am writing an EA and these mass of lines interfere with the graphics display. If these can be made to disappear or placed...
Hi, I am writting a multi timeframe indicator and it supposes to be put on 15M and need to access data from 15M to 4H using Timeseries Access functions such as iHigh(), etc. According to the MT4 reference, those functions return 0 if local history is empty (not loaded). Now my question is, if MT4 is...
I've been demo trading GBPUSD and EURUSD for some time now with a 20 pip per day target. However, I've been averaging 30 pips a day. Worst day was a 26 pip loss, a day when I was full of cold and probably should not have been trading at all. The question is, when do you go live ???
Hello, I need help to convert that CCI Woodies mq4 file to an expert advisors any help afford will be appriciated.
I am trying to find the pros and cons of the top ten platforms in the industry. Please add your input. 1 Meta 2 ACT 3 Saxo 4 FXCM 5 Gain/Forex.trader 6 Oanda 7 CMC 8 GFT 9 FX Sol 10 MB trading / efx
Hi, Is it possible to make an EMA (with optional length) for an indicator such as MOM, CCI, RSI etc. I mean instead of having it on the template? If Yes - will the EMA have to be built for one indi at the time, or can one EMA be used on different indicies? Many thanks!
I want to backtest a S&R indicator but since the indicator updates everyday it's impossible. Can we take days to metatrader? for example delete yesterday daily candle and so on? Any help would be great! Thank you
Dear all: I'm building a system I think it is very good, I tested the idea before for 3 months, Now I'm trying to coding an indicator which will be asap in the forum so we can test it and it will really will make good money i think: Plz help me for now to convert these lines into mql4 coding: 1- I
Hi, has anyone found a good way to draw rectangles that are not located in time but rather fixed at x,y coordinates on the screen, even whilst scrolling through time? This facility is available for text. The text label is an example of an object with the property that i desire, however i wish to...
How do you set a multi-dimensional array to 0? Or how do you set the default value of a multi-dimensional array? thanks
Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Night, to those in your time zone . I am new on the forex scene learning all the jargon that comes with it. I have just learnt that Metatrader 4 has its own trading programming where you can set-up your own stratigies. A big problem that I found is that you need to
  auto hedge  (1)
Whenever I place a market order I want the system to automatically place a pending order as a hedge. for example: 1. market order:: buy to open @ 2.0800 2. the system automatically place a pending order to SELL STOP @ 2.0780 can anyone help to write the code for this. thank you clit
I members i discovered a new expert advisor called Emily v18 that is a scalping Ea and Emily V20 that seems to be a big profitable EA. Is it possible someone try to introduce money mngt,risk percent and magic number features in both Ea´s and try to enlarge the profit of emily V18 from 1 pip to 5...
They are supposed to captialize so you may trade and basically risking the firms money. I've been gettting lot of emails and seeing these guys popping up on various forums. Some of them I wonder if they are real. Anyhow, im just looking for anyone with more insights. Thanks.
I have written an EA. Backtesting show that all trades are entered according to the conditions written. However when I attached the EA to the chart for forward testing, the EA did not work. I have attached the EA correctly with the smiley face on the top right corner of the chart. What is the...
I'm looking for someone to build an EA based on the default settings of Parabolic SAR. Use it on the 4 hr. or daily time frame. When the dot appears it will close previous trade and open a new one in the new direction and run until the next change when dot appears. It'sll stay open until the next
  Seeks help!  (6)
I saw has two targets! But is the ex4 document! Moreover has the time limit! Tant master can give this target the mq4 document? Thanked! Attached figure....
  Looking for an EA  (32   1 2 3 4)
Hi, NewDigital I am looking for an EA that an place trade at every MA cross. Thanks for sharing
Hi, Friends Forex Trading | Forex Education | Online Currency Trading | Forex Market has announced a christmas trading contest of 2000$. Registratiuon is free and takes ony 1-2 minutes. May this forum member win.
Hi ! I came across this indicator and it does seem to give good signals. I dont seem to understand the logic involved in it.The only thing i understand is the direction almost always change when the circled arrows form. I would like a professional to give it a look and explain the working of it or...