New MetaTrader 4 Platform Build 825: Product Renting in Market and Testing of Indicators - page 2

Sync37:

The profile trick worked for me and I've isolated it to one indicator that I use.  As soon as it is added I get terminal.exe using 13% CPU time and the memory increasing all the time.  There has never been an issue with this indicator before now.

Two files are attached. 

MACDPredictor.mq4 is the one causing the problem,

MACD (DEMA) DiNapoli.mq4 is called by MACDPredictor.mq4 which won't work without it.

Neither is my work - I may have fiddled with them since downloading but as I say they have been stable for a long time.

Any help apreciated.

Your code is wrong. Please see attached file

current_fastEMA = iCustom(NULL, 0, "MACD_2DEMAo_DiNapoli", fastEMA, slowEMA, macdEMA, 2, i) ;  -- true name

current_fastEMA = iCustom(NULL, 0, "MACD (DEMA) DiNapoli", fastEMA, slowEMA, macdEMA, 2, i) ;  -- wrong name
Files:

AlekseyP:

Your code is wrong. Please see attached file

current_fastEMA = iCustom(NULL, 0, "MACD_2DEMAo_DiNapoli", fastEMA, slowEMA, macdEMA, 2, i) ;  -- true name

current_fastEMA = iCustom(NULL, 0, "MACD (DEMA) DiNapoli", fastEMA, slowEMA, macdEMA, 2, i) ;  -- wrong name
Thanks for the prompt response.  The system renamed the file when I uploaded it, "MACD (DEMA) DiNapoli" is the correct name for the file and, as I mentioned it has been working fine for a long time before this platform update.

Hotfix 830 build released.

Connect to MetaQuotes-Demo server to upgrade, please.

if the ea/script file name includes Chinese character, it can not be loaded to run.

Sync37:
Thanks for the prompt response.  The system renamed the file when I uploaded it, "MACD (DEMA) DiNapoli" is the correct name for the file and, as I mentioned it has been working fine for a long time before this platform update.
Please update to the latest build and check again. Provide logs from experts and journal tab. Thanks.

AlekseyP:
Please update to the latest build and check again. Provide logs from experts and journal tab. Thanks.

I'm still on 825 but have found that after re-compiling the indicators on this version they work again.  Interestingly, from the dates of the .ex4 files it looks as though the upgrade recompiles all of the indicators etc.  Is this correct?

Alll the best

Sync37:

I'm still on 825 but have found that after re-compiling the indicators on this version they work again.  Interestingly, from the dates of the .ex4 files it looks as though the upgrade recompiles all of the indicators etc.  Is this correct?Alll the best

This is normal behavior.

Why i can't change tester template. when i try to change tested template. it is show :  tester: cannot change tested template.

is there any way to change tester. As a freelancer i have test sever EA with template to debug. if i am not able to change template then it will be hard to test EA quickly.

Mohammad Ali:

Why i can't change tester template. when i try to change tested template. it is show :  tester: cannot change tested template.

is there any way to change tester. As a freelancer i have test sever EA with template to debug. if i am not able to change template then it will be hard to test EA quickly.

I have the same issue. Templates do not load anymore in the strategy tester. Is this a known issue or should I open a ticket in serviceDesk? Thanks

Mohammad Ali:

Unfortunately, we were forced to abandon the possibility of changing the template during the testing of
Experts or Indicators as it leads to closing of Experts or Indicator you are testing.
Reason: