General - page 1283

News for EUR/USD  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hi all, I will post here the latest news in Russian for the EUR/USD pair. Moscow time
  when is eurusd market flat?  (12   1 2)
Hello. I have a quick question. What gmt timeframe is eurusd flat? Thank you in advance
Vector Securities is good Forex broker with strong support team.Offer 10$ no deposit bonus. My mini account 964325
Comments that do not relate to the "File Operations: Reading CSV", have been moved into this topic.
[Deleted]
  Service Desk  (6)
Hello, How do i contact MQL 5 about the signal service Is there a Service Desk ? TIA
  help me  (1)
i have regis ,,i get email..but i haven't got password...i'm vietnammese. i'm login ok..but i don;t have pass to get signal
Hi How do I get the backtester to test uptil now? It seems like it will only test till end of yesterday.  Thaks Jesper 
  Need Help.  (4)
hello, if the certain mt4 broker do not have a signal tab, what should i do? where i can download MT4 which i can log.in my account from other broker? thank you...
Hi PLZ help me About this topic How we can get Alerts in MT4
In the most dramatic evidence yet that Britons are paying for the rising cost of living by raiding savings, Yahoo UK reports that households are pulling money out of their savings accounts at the fastest rate in modern record, according to Bank of England figures. Since the recent recession began,...
Good morning, I am having a hard time iterating deals from an EA. I would like to get only those deals which are currently open (several symbols, not related to one position). Is there an easy way to do so? Iterating all deals does not seem efficient. Thanks in advance!
Hi MT5 community, I am a bit confused about the future of Metatrader 5. Still most of brokers provide only MT4. Personally, I much like the more technical possibilities in MT5 and its OOP concepts. I have started learning MQL5 without difficulties as I am IT professional but a Forex beginner. While
Where I will get Forex real price Quotes? Many Broker gives many Quoto ..But i need the main price Quoto..So where i will get ?any advise
i'm new to mq5 community. Can anybody tell me about credit charge for using signal provider ? how is the calculation of credit pay to signal provider? 1 credit = ... usd
test Ea called instantpip very easy to use live trading system trade copier & forex signal no manual trading but volume as per we decide
Hey, I'm a bit confused about what size lot I should be trading. I've heard that I should be risking 5%-2% of my account. So I decided that i'd be willing to risk 3-4% of my bankroll. So if I start with £3,000, I'm willing to lose £90-£120 on a trade. Now then this is where it gets specific, for...
Hey there, I am unable to update EA's from within the market tab - but only on my VPS. I have the same Build of MT5 running on my local machine, where everything works just fine. The "Update", "Buy" and "Test" buttons just won't show up in the MT5 installation on my VPS. Of course I am logged in to...
hello, how to unsubscribed signal? thnak you...
Could Someone Become Rich By Forex Trading ? is it possible to be Rich by trading forex markets
Can someone please tell me how to add an alert to mt4 terminal when a new order is opened by the signal provider ? Thanks for your help
Leaving a comment is always a procedure, but reading them is a way to find valuable information. Since I’ve read hundreds of comments on trading, after trading with my broker (3tg) finally I felt like writing one myself. I’ve got three important advices here for you: The FIRST is never to make any...
Candlestic Line chart OHLC bar chart
  one trade a bar  (10)
this is my code to trade one trade per bar //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Trade Count |//+------------------------------------------------------------------+int TradeCount(ENUM_TIMEFRAMES...
Hi everyone, was just wondering if it Is possible when unsubscribing from a trading signal and that signal and youre account has a draw down, could you unsubscribe in a way so that youre account would close the positions when the signal provider closes them on his end but when he opens new trades
BitCoin LiteCoin Gold Silver Other (Pse mention below)
Dear all forex currency Treader please becareful when you subscribing signal services.... Please check previous equity draw-down = 10 to 20 % ok Redeposited money = Make study and beware of this. Aaverage profite in pip = above 5 pip per trade atleast Monthly profite retio = Depend on your
bool PositionOpen( const string symbol, // symbol ENUM_ORDER_TYPE order_type, // position type double volume, // position volume double price, // execution price double sl, // Stop Loss price double...
Comments that to the "Do you check Commitment of Traders (CoT) Report released by Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) ?", have been moved into this topic by error
[Deleted]
  which market is less risky?  (14   1 2)
which market is less risky?
[Deleted]
We all know that definitely there would be a 100 pip move after FOMC. Have 2 trading accounts. Place buy order in one account and sell order in another account just before FOMC (with SL 50 pips and TP 100 pips). In one account SL will be hit and in another account TP will be hit. Totally you earn...