Market administration - page 5

Renat:
We can open the function 'order a translation', as it is done in Google Play when downloading programs.

For example, in a couple of clicks, place an order in freelance with a fixed price of $5-10.

There are already about 5000 programmes in the marketplace and it makes sense.

What a great idea! I myself would order translation into Russian and translate into Chinese, if someone from my friends can help with English, then with Chinese alas.

And how will the customer control the quality of translation? I do not understand a word of Chinese, maybe there will translate worse than Google or write swear words)

Control is necessary, especially in non-European languages.

But the rating will do its job and our moderators will check in the background for the first time to ensure there is no hackwork.

I will gladly pay 5 quid to edit the description, but there is no guarantee that the moderators will accept it.

So freelancing isn't going to work.

I asked Alex's question:

Can I pay about 5 quid to edit a description if it is such a stringent requirements.

Alex said no.

And now what?

Instead of developing new products, we'll have to learn literary Russian and create literary works?!

Renat:
We could open up the 'order translations' function, as is done in Google Play when downloading programs.

For example, in a couple of clicks, place an order in freelance with a fixed price of $5-10.

There are already about 5000 programs in the marketplace and it makes sense.

Hello, Renat.

Well, open it.

It's not working out so well.

At a time when global capital is trying to isolate and strangle Russia, you are trying here to isolate people who still have a good attitude towards Russia.

In addition, if you set the price higher than $5, it will again be an attempt to isolate outsiders.

After all, $5 is 250 points in the rankings.

I don't understand about the isolation.

I have a feeling I am disturbing someone and the competition does not want to let my products onto the market, using non-programmer methods.

And if you do it as they say with a few clicks then things will go betterand no one will be able to complain about the isolation

stenrobot:

Like I have a gut feeling that I'm bothering someone.

You don't have a gut, you're paranoid.

sanyooooook:

You're not gutless, you're paranoid.

Come on, honey.

If you get rejected every time because there was a space after the comma or a space after the dots, what kind of paranoia are you?
I actually found the wholething veryfunny, if not sad.

stenrobot:

At a time when global capital is trying to isolate and strangle Russia, you are trying to isolate people who still have a good attitude towards Russia.

It comes to mind

stenrobot:
Well Dear

If you get rejected every time because somewhere after a comma there was no space or after dots there was no space, what kind of paranoia would you have?
I actually found the wholething veryfunny, if not sad.

Bbl npocTo He npeDcTaB/\ReTe KaK TpyDHo Bac 4uTaTb

You just don't know how hard it is to read you.

Reason: