General - page 1236

KheloMCX advisory is a company that which helps you to invest or trading the markes by providing commodity trading tips based on their analysis of the MCX & NCDEX market and global commodity market. Such counseling offers free and premium and giving you advice such as where you gotta storing trade...
Hello, As you know, when we see a formation of "W" in tick chart it usually means nice long comes by end of W formation. I am looking to see if anyone has or worked out an indicator to alert about such formation. Help highly appreciated! Thanks!
Could this be fixed ? " Parameters of the following symbols are different" ? i am having different symbol names that makes a difference between me and my signal provider, could this be fixed
  modify stop loss  (3)
Hello, If I modify stop loss of a signal what is that it can create a problem?
USD: FOMC Preview, 3 Potential Changes from the Fed Investors are buying dollars ahead of the Federal Reserve's monetary policy announcement. The central bank is widely expected to reduce asset purchases by another $10 billion, a move that will reduce the amount of stimulus provided to the economy...
I have installed the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester and ticked sell computing resources via an MQL5.community account and at account I have entered my login for the MQL5 website. However at the website, no agents are indicated. Is there a long processing time or is something wrong? By the way: the...
Hi there I have been trying to test an EA on Alpari MT5 (demo and live) on EURUSD. I'm using a very short period of time (05.06.2014-06.06.2014, 1 day of data), however the tester keeps stopping at 8.20 on 05.06. Data on the terminal is fine (M1 bars go back to March). I remember on MT4 it was...
What is the diference both of technical and fundamental analysis ? If you trade by technical analysis ,you will be loser. Also, If you trade by fundamental analysis, you will be loser. So, What will do ? keep you cool. Don't hesitate . Match both of system (technical +fundamental) then take your...
  My Signal Remove  (2)
Hi, I want to delete that belongs to me https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/9880 please help
im following one signal provides trade, cz ive paln to purchase his signal, but i saw some trade mainly in gold, if the trade goes for -ve side and going more, suddenly in next day or next week that become positive by changing the direction from buy to sell or vise versa. please check the screen
Hello, Another finding in some online forum: http://binary-forum.com/attachments/dorabotanyj-ot-kaiju-rar.1124/ How this system works: 1. The candle little above or under the NB-CHANNEL (or on the top/bottom of the bold green line) 2. Arrow on/under Candle (above for short, under for call) 3....
Social investment is the new, more exciting and gratifying for you get access to the financial markets. By linking the traders all over the world in have a large network social trading, allows traders to use skills of each to trade smart together anymore and the collective wisdom that can be taken...
Hello, There is a pretty nice indicator: urban_towers.mq4 Issue: People saying it's repaint. Concern: Could some one make it not repainting and maybe add some filtering to produce less false signals? Would appreciate your help! Thank you so much!
The 10-year Treasury 10_YEAR 0.00% yield fell from over 3% at the start of the year to an 11-month low of 2.44% at the end of the May; it more recently traded at 2.60%. The push lower in yields came even amid signs that the U.S. labor market recovery is picking up. All things being equal, yields...
[Deleted]
which broker have a metatrader platform its 4 hour candle begin at 11 gmt , 15 gmt , 19 gmt and so on i am looking for a list of brokers
I launched MT5 and I clicked to look at the chart for EUR/USD but nothing happens. My screen has been displaying the phrase "waiting for update" for more than 15 minutes without any information showing. Can anybody help? Patrick
Guys, So many of us, especially new traders in Binary Options enter trades with GOOD signal and lose due to news. Thought, anyone can make indie that will show on the chart, top, right side a little window "Market Open for Trading" or " Market Closed For Trading" that will continue for a period of
Michael Schumacher out of coma and leaves hospital after ski accident - Telegraph
[Deleted]
Does anybody knows how I can remove the search box in my MT4 that is situated on the top right corner
Hi friends!!. I introduce myself briefly, my name is Marcos Correas, from Argentina. Please, sorry for my english!!! I am a C/C++/ Python developer, and for a little time ago a newbie in the forex world. What most interests to me is from the developer point of view, I am fascinated by the wide...
Dear traders, To facilitate the experienced traders to try and switch brokers and the new traders to begin to trade in Forex, Forex TSD Forum has made an agreement with some of the broker center listed brokers. Brokers pay Forex TSD Forum a fee to be listed on this page, so a claim of complete
Hello everyone. I am fairly new to forex and am still a bit wet behind the ears on a number of different topics. My question at the moment is to do with currency future expiry dates. I overheard something about there being a large number of JPY futures expiring on Monday and I want to know what...
Markets are slipping again. It's nothing too dramatic. US futures are down over 0.15%. Germany is off 0.29%. UK is off small. Markets were saggy all last week, and that's how they're looking now. Of course, there are suddenly a lot of stories in the world for investors to digest. Iraq is unraveling....
Morning, looking for help, on MT4 . On the android version there is a simple and Advanced vein mode. The advanced mode calculates the the Spread , ie 25 points. On the desk top version can you do the same view the Bid, Ask and the spread
which one is better and have more trader to invest among the two?
I'll cry I'll break my computer I'll be pet-lost syndrome I'll face away from Moscow when I fart else; describe below
In the initial stage every new trader think it is very easy business but with improving their experience they understand it is very difficult business need very work hard for becoming a successful trader consistently.
In February, the long-awaited section of MetaTrader 4 applications has been released for MetaTrader Market. Today, we are pleased to announce the new category of products for MetaTrader 5 - Magazines. Now, users can not only buy trading applications but also subscribe to trading and financial...
if I run an optimization of let say 2000 then it ran for 1000 and I canceled it, do I still get charge for the 1000 that is not run?
Any reliable broker that provides trading for the E-minis group?  SP500, Nasdaq-100, Dow and Russel200?