General - page 1635

I want to run more than 1 metatrader 4 on my pc. Is this possible and if it is, how much ram should I have and what speed should my processing chip be? I have fiber optics for my internet connection so my speed there is handled. I just need to know my ram size and processing speed. thank you for...
i started the following way: - deleted the hst file of the EURUSD (so no more history of other sources) - download of the EURUSD M1 in the history center tab of metatrader 4 while watching the chart 1 found out that the history from jan 1999 to 18.9.2006 seems to be from a different source than the...
  why?  (1)
Nortel Networks Corp has sought legal advice to study a bankruptcy protection scenario in the event that its restructuring plan fails and has also been exploring potential assistance from the Canadian government, the Wall Street Journal reported. On the subject of legal advice for studying a...
Hello I am searching for a script to place market orders I want it to buy/sell at market price with stoploss and takeprofit set as variables , easy to edit . One script for buying and one for selling . Can anyone help ? Thank you
House OKs $14B auto bill -- but it's still in peril: Financial News - Yahoo! Finance These posturing blowhards going to loop back an grill the banks the same way? Or are they going to sit up and beg and roll over?
Hello, I would like to know how to intergrate MT4 account History tab to a web site so I can check my trading information in real time from any computer on the internet. I am currently testing a EA to do the trading for me so it would be nice to find the result anytime from different places. I have
Hilfe bei der Programmierung eines Expert Advisors erhält man über die Seite Meta-Trader.de http://www.meta-trader.de Alles auf deutsch und der Expert Advisor (EA) wird auch in deutschland programmiert
  Periodicity  (2)
Hi is it possible to set periodicity lower than 1 minute in the main chart window? I know i can see tick rate in the market watch window, but is it possible to switch to tick periodicity in main chart? Thanks
Hi, How I can convert a script into an EA ? I need that a script,repeat its action each time a new candle opens. How can do this?
  Worldwide Recession  (16   1 2)
Fundamental Analysis International events can have a great effect over currencies and our trading perspectives. Analyze the most important news that can help you with your trading. The financial crisis has made a big hole in all the world's major economies, with official data showing the 15-nation...
Could be the very best thing I've ever seen hahahahhahaha Chrysler LLC: Corporate Website - Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, Chrysler Financial, Mopar and GEM
The Federal Reserve is considering issuing its own debt for the first time, a move that would give the central bank additional flexibility as it tries to stabilize rocky financial markets. Fed Weighs Debt Sales of Its Own - WSJ.com Can anyone explain why the printing press needs to borrow money?
I am new to MT4 and have been having problems with this logic. Can you shed some light: if(Close[0] > iMA(NULL,0,8,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,1)) This if query never goes true. Thanks, BP
i need help with this indicator forex alert it is bringing up a alert every 5 to 10sec, i have unchecked enable alert on the ea but that does not stop it i then recheck it and checked disable alert once hit but that does not stop it, also it is supposed to put a coloured dot when all conditions are
int coefs=0; int coefss=2; coefs= FileOpen("eurusd.csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_READ,','); coefss= FileSize(coefs); Print("ARMA TEST coefss", coefss); Print("ARMA TEST coefs", coefs); if(coefs<1) { Print("File my_data.dat not found, the last error is ", GetLastError());...
Hi All I'm new to using Metatrader4 and so far I am very impressed with it. I'm even more impressed however with its flexibility and the many different custom indicators and things that other programmers have written. Sadly I'm not that smart with the programming thing and this is what...
Last night on Mad Money he told his viewers to sell. Who's looking to buy the dip?
Do you guys think MOO is a great long term buy?
in TEST mode, when I check "Visual Mode" and press F12, the indicator in seperate window does NOT refresh data, while indicator in main window does. Why is that? Any way to fix this? Thanks.
how can i get mt4server i am from china i wan't to know the price what qualifications i need them
Im not very familiar with writing my own operations for MT4. I know this can be done just don't know how. What I want to do is set up something in my platform so whenever I set a trade the take profit amount is automatically set (same on every trade).. technically I want to bypass the requotes(Im...
Hello Everyone, Does anyone know if there is an Expert Advisor or Script to control thelimit order to be less then 5 PIPS from the Current Price, beside of themarket price? Thank You!
  WANTED!  (1)
Hi, If you are exeperienced programmer (MQL4) and wiling to help me with the programming of my trading strategy , then please contact me ASAP at tradexmarket@yahoo.com so we can discuss. Cheers
Hello Programmers, I need to see if there any one willing to help me design a Hedge Expert Advisor. I want to be able to place 2 seperate and opposite position with pre defined Stop Loss for the execution. I am willing to pay for your help. regards, Bobby
Hi everyone, I have a question for all experienced traders and developers / admin of MT4 platform if possible. One thing that worries me. Using Expert Advisers. I have a forex robot that works extremely well, so well it's generated heaps already and has the potential to earn many millions a year...
When MetaTrader stay open for a while...Plublisher stop working for sending statement by FTP each 5 min. All parameters are good (it work more than 1 time) ... Solution i just have to restart MetaTrader for make it work again... Is this a bug... ? Is there a workaround to fix this... Thanks
  Help  (1)
hi there fellow traders looking fora addon that draws automaticly round numbers. this way i dont have to do it manuely every time i open new chart. also looking to avoid the 10 pip pending orders limit. anybody has a small software where i can put my value entery and when the price hits that price...