Execution speed on ECN accounts - page 5

The answer from a person who is the head of an aggregation software company, but for MT4!!! i.e. the person knows what he is talking about.

Я уже написал, наша ECN исполняет около 1 мс, остальное пинга+МТ+поставщики.

Если измерять из МТ, то среднее время будет 200-300 мс со всеми пингами и т.п.
i.e. there should be no problems on the part of the aggregation server.

They need only facts, they have eaten a herd of dogs about how to piss in the client's ear so that he does not understand anything.

for sure they don't have any problems with their logs. just ask again for logs from the server for your order execution before the problem, during the problem and after the problem.

Ay Ay Ay, poor guys, they do not trust them to look into the logs. how do they solve problems with such access to the technical part?

If you don't know what an LP is, it's a liquidity provider.

ivanivan_11:

The answer from a man who is the head of an aggregation software company, but for MT4!!! i.e. the man knows what he's talking about.

Я уже написал, наша ECN исполняет около 1 мс, остальное пинга+МТ+поставщики.

Если измерять из МТ, то среднее время будет 200-300 мс со всеми пингами и т.п.
I.e. there should be no problems on the part of the aggregation server.
200-300 is just the normal average for the hospital, less was only the late RVD

Alexey Volchanskiy:
200-300 is just the normal average for a hospital, the only one who had less was the late RVD
I marked in bold above that the discussion was about MT4, respectively the time is given for the same. on mt5 the time should be several times less, at least that's what Renat says.

ivanivan_11:
I marked in bold above that the discussion was about MT4, respectively the time is given for it. on mt5 the time should be several times less, at least that's what Renat says.
I just put 200-300 digits for MT4, my MT4 robot has a lot of statistics for different brokerage companies and my robot logs opening, closing and modification of orders

ivanivan_11:
I marked in bold above that the discussion was about MT4, so the time is given for MT5. on mt5 the time should be several times less, at least that's what Renat says.
In mt5 the execution is several times faster, that's right. At some brokers it is within 10 ms. If the ping is appropriate. A great reason to switch to mt5 as soon as possible.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
I wrote just for MT4 figures 200-300, I have a lot of MT4 statistics for different brokerage companies, the robot writes in its logs time of opening, closing and modification of the order
LMAX, FXCM within 50 ms, the fastest for mt4

ivanivan_11:

They need only facts, they have already eaten a herd of dogs about how to piss in the client's ear so that he does not understand anything.

Just ask once again the logs from the server for the execution of your orders before the problem, during the problem and after the problem. immediately you will see where your orders were sent (to which PL), how long it took, etc. etc.

It turns out that their experts do not even have access to the server's logs. Ay-yi-yi, poor guys, they do not trust them to look into the logs. how do they even solve problems with such access to the technical part?

Bottom line of the discussion. No logs are not given, on the pretext that it has been more than 2 days since the problem arose.

To my question "Why was the next transaction after the offer to check the trace passed at a good speed? Switched to a normal liquidity provider?" ) the second admin replied that:

4) Because it's a coincidence. Gregory could not affect your trading account in any way.

Today a third admin showed up and said:

"As far as I can see from the last page, your "The problem was solved as soon as possible after you contacted the company., I think this is a great job by the team."

It turns out that there was a reverse switch to the ECN mode, as I originally expected. Inconsistencies in the answers of different admins, however...

And another interesting suggestion from the 3rd admin:

"It's a good thing you weren't executed on the last few banks of the stack, which is also quite normal for ECN systems, in which case a slight delay in execution would have seemed like an easy jaunt."

I.e. 2 sec delay is still "good"...

For myself, I concluded that they just switch the unprofitable account to one of the counterparties-LP and that's it. No execution at the best price chosen from several LPs, as is supposed in ECN systems.

We will see where your orders were sent to (which PL, how long it took, etc.).

elibrarius:

It's sad that if No.1 has this going on, what about the others?

You've gone too far with the number. The broker has discredited the platform, no one cares anyway. There are normal brokers, why did they go to the first eatery?

elibrarius:

Outcome of the discussion. No logs are given, with the excuse that more than 2 days have passed since the problem occurred.

To my question "Why did the next transaction after the offer to check the trace go through at a good speed? Switched to a normal liquidity provider?" ) the second admin replied that:

4) Because it's a coincidence. Gregory could not affect your trading account in any way.

Today a third admin showed up and said:

"As far as I can see from your last page. "The problem was solved as soon as possible after you contacted the company. I think it's a great team effort."

It turns out that there was a reverse switch to the ECN mode, as I originally expected. Inconsistencies in the answers of different admins, however...

And another interesting suggestion from the 3rd admin:

"It's a good thing you weren't executed on the last few banks of the stack, which is also quite normal for ECN systems, in which case a slight delay in execution would have seemed like an easy jaunt."

I.e. 2 sec delay is still "good"...

For myself, I concluded that they just switch the unprofitable account to one of the counterparties-LP and that's it. No execution at the best price chosen from several PLs, as is supposed in ECN systems.

It's sad that if #1 has this going on, what about the others?

Here is a quote from the website of one of the most popular brokers:

"Client order processing time is 1 to 5 seconds. If market conditions differ from normal, the order processing time may increase."

P/S

This broker Dedo Lesha is constantly PRing this broker.

Although about a month ago the same message said"up to 3 seconds".

Reason: