How to connect MT5 with C#

Hi Guruz

I am new in MT5 , I need to connect MT5 using C# and send an order stream , can you guyz give me proper link for help to make such integration. I have already done some research and find "bool MyOrderSend(MqlTradeRequest request,MqlTradeResult result) " method but i dont know how to connect my application first and then how to create /Cast order stream into   MyqlTrader Request

since i have differnt parameters in order stream like commodity/ contract, bid/ask volume etc

plz help

Regards

I would recommend to use memory mapped files. Google will tell you a lot more (even code)

Dear Carl Schreiber,

GURU Thanksalot to entertain my query. 

I am going to explore more about  memory mapped files , Can i have something which is written in vb.net or in C#  instead of C++ , since i am writing a C# driven application. I have only  two objective of my application which are "to connect with MT5 with my login credentials" and send / receive trade request. I visited "Review"  , "Code Base " Links of site but didnt find once which is more specified to my application. If you allow me then i can share you screenshot of my application with you. 

bool myorderSend method is well define script which i have find out from the site but unfortunately i am unable to find to "initial connectivity" before to consume that method .

Regards

Reason: