Rent a robot for rebates

It seems that such a topic was raised a long time ago, but I couldn't find it. Many binary signals services work according to this scheme now, there is no other way to monetise them.

The plan of capturing the universe is as follows:

1. We create a scalper-lottery with low profit level, but with a large number of deals per day.
  2. Gather a crowd of freeloaders, make a newsletter, hold webinars with explanations, show account monitoring, etc.
  3. During the first week the group is working on demo accounts and people get assured that there is an effect.
  4. Those who want to trade open accounts through our MOFT link and the Expert Advisor is linked to the account number.
  5. They trade, everybody gets their profit.
I can only see the problems with p.2, 4, especially 4.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

It seems that such a topic was raised a long time ago, but I couldn't find it. Many binary signals services work according to this scheme now, there is no other way to monetise them.

1. We create a scalper-lottery with low profit level, but with a large number of deals per day.
  2. Gather a crowd of freeloaders, make a newsletter, hold webinars with explanations, show account monitoring, etc.
  3. During the first week the group is working on demo accounts and people get assured that there is an effect.
  4. Those who want to trade open accounts through our MOFT link and the Expert Advisor is linked to the account number.

Have you created a threshing machine or not, I read a year ago that you are diligently completing it?

Server Muradasilov:
Have you made the molotilka or not, I read about the molotilka a year ago that you are diligently finishing it?

I haven't created a separate one, there's no point. I just introduced a minimum profit setting into the scalper, at which it can close the order. And signal sensitivity to open/close. If you set the minimum profit of $10/lot, then on EURUSD it will close at a profit of at least 10 points (5 digits). And then it all depends on the market, if the market is sluggish, it will close at the minimum, if it is active, the profit will be bigger.

And nothing prevents from cutting down the profit artificially, closing at the threshold. Although, I do not see the sense, there is enough money on forex for all.

Now I make about 60-100 deals at EURUSD while working 2-3 hours a day.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I haven't created a separate one, there's no point. I just introduced a minimum profit setting into the scalper, at which it can close the order. And signal sensitivity to open/close. If you set the minimum profit of $10/lot, then on EURUSD it will close at a profit of at least 10 points (5 digits). And then it all depends on the market, if the market is sluggish, it will close at the minimum, if it is active, the profit will be bigger.

And nothing prevents from cutting down the profit artificially, closing at the threshold. Although, I do not see the sense, there is enough money on forex for all.

Now I make about 60-100 deals at EURUSD while working 2-3 hours a day.

How are you going to deal with pending orders?

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
How are you going to deal with pending orders?

At the moment, the placing of orders is limited:

1. Channel
  2. Manual lines in case of a news release when the channel is actually not working
We are still searching for the optimal solution but I cannot think of anything else except increasing the lot and closing orders via OrderCloseBy. But since we open a lot of orders at the minimum lot, the blocked orders are not so dramatic, they are rare nowadays.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

At the moment, the placing of orders is limited:

1. Channel
  2. Manual lines in case of a news release when the channel is actually not working
We are still searching for the optimal solution but I cannot think of anything else except increasing the lot and closing orders via OrderCloseBy. However, since we open a lot of orders at the minimum lot, the deadlocks are not so dramatic, they are now rare occasions.

Is it possible to lock with increasing lot size to the price ? You mean just increasing the lot up/down ?

There is no need to build any channels. You have to limit the work of the adviser to the spread.

If you simply build up the lot within the channel, it will be sooner, or later. but a guaranteed drain

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
There is no need to build any channels. The work of the EA should be limited to the spread.
So profit == spread? Then there will be no point in trading in a group.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
If you simply increase the lot within the channel, it will be a guaranteed loss sooner or later.
There is no need to do anything within the channel, everything will close by itself. You should rather seldom close with a lot if the channel is broken. I am currently searching for how to distinguish a false breakout from a real one.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

MOFT ads .....
Reason: