Terminal 64 - System Error

Hi all !

Anyone knows why when i tried to install Metatrader 5, after the installation the system returned this error message and not open the program ?

"The program can't start because ÿàiplus.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem. "

Thanks !! 

Files:
erro.png  28 kb

No idea about this ÿàiplus.dll ...
You can try to write to the service desk asking their suggestion about (and telling them some more information about OS and so on).

Thanks Sergey !! I will try this !!

May be this can be helpful.
The program can't start because gdiplus.dll is missing from your compuer. Try reinstalling the program to fix thi problem
The program can't start because gdiplus.dll is missing from your compuer. Try reinstalling the program to fix thi problem
  • answers.microsoft.com
Remember - This is a public forum so never post private information such as email or phone numbers! Ideas:i want to install oovoo but not repont  showing the errer  i have written above   missing gdiplus.dll   i am using window 7 Have you tried re-installing the software program? If not, check and see if gdiplus.dll is located in...

Hi Luiz,

Did you find the solution? I got same err.

Thanks. 

what about renaming the dll into simple ascii-name?

Carl Schreiber:
what about renaming the dll into simple ascii-name?

Hi Carl,

I am not an expert. Coudl you help with easy to do steps? Thanks.

bohemio:

Hi Carl,

I am not an expert. Coudl you help with easy to do steps? Thanks.

1) Copy the origanal dll so that you have 2 and one with ...001.dll (something like that I guess)

2) Right mouse click on the (new ..001) dll-file, choose the option (in your language) change name and enter e.g. test_dll.

3) Change the code loading this dll in your program into: #import "test_dll.dll".

Reason: