Freelnce raised to minimum 20$, is it good/bad? - page 3

Mohammed Mounir:
how much is MQL5 commission for signal providers and developers?
I think 20%

Mohammed Mounir:
how much is MQL5 commission for signal providers and developers?
Signal is 20%

Developers 10%

Mohammad Soubra:
I think 20%
i think 20$ min is fair

Mohammed Mounir:
i think 20$ min is fair
The freelance commission for a job is 10%. It's not fair at all, and only favor cheap jobs.

It should be a fixed amount.

My proposal is 10$ commission on all jobs, half paid be the customer, half by the developer.

Marco vd Heijden: But there will always be those that somehow want their money back when their ordered EA isn't profitable some even go as far as blaming the coder that their idea does not work.
I don't use the Freelance section, but in my own dealings I always request that the customer provide a trade list of at least 40 manually back-tested trades on a particular time-frame and symbol on data that I can reproduce.

This way, as proof of functionality, I can show that the EA reproduces the very same trades under the same conditions and that the job is as per the customer's request.

This way, they cannot argue the "it is not profitable" defense.

Alain Verleyen:
The freelance commission for a job is 10%. It's not fair at all, and only favor cheap jobs.

It should be a fixed amount.

My proposal is 10$ commission on all jobs, half paid be the customer, half by the developer.
This for professional coders like you

Alain Verleyen:
Signal is 20%

Developers 10%
You missed the products ;)
20% also

Mohammad Soubra:
This for professional coders like you
This is for serious coders and customers. Even an amateur or someone not professional yet will benefit it. Less "false" customers, less "false" competition.

And I don't see why professional coders should pay for coders which need arbitration on 1/3 of their jobs.

Mohammad Soubra:
You missed the products ;)
20% also
It was not asked.

Please stay on topic :-)

Alain Verleyen: This is for serious coders and customers. Even an amateur or someone not professional yet will benefit it. Less "false" customers, less "false" competition. And I don't see why professional coders should pay for coders which need arbitration on 1/3 of their jobs.
They could just set a limit on the number of arbitration cases allowed per coder/customer and then block the coder/customer from using the services any further, until it is either shown that it was in their favor, unblocking them, or if it is against them, permanently banning them from the Freelance section.
Reason: