I Was Randomly Unsubscribed From a Signal I Already Paid For

To add comments, please log in or register
BKenda
BKenda  
I was getting a little annoyed because my signal provider whom I'm subbed to, hasn't been trading for the past two days.  So, I started going through other signals to find someone else to sub to as well to pick up the slack, when I noticed that I was no longer subscribed to my signal provider! The only explanation I can think of (which I hope is incorrect) is that it is MQL's policy to end everyone's subscription at the end of the month regardless of when they subbed, which would be horrible and theft! I have only been subbed to this signal for less than one week! 
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Contact the ServiceDesk. No point to complain on the forum.
BKenda
BKenda  
Alain Verleyen:
Contact the ServiceDesk. No point to complain on the forum.

But is that their policy or not? I need to know if I am contacting them to ask them to fix a glitch, or contacting them to complain and demand reparation. 
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
BKenda:

But is that their policy or not? I need to know if I am contacting them to ask them to fix a glitch, or contacting them to complain and demand reparation. 

Of course not, it's not their policy. You subscribed to a service, I supposed your read the rules before ?

Anyway, ask them ! Nobody here can help you.‌

BKenda
BKenda  
Alain Verleyen:

Of course not, it's not their policy. You subscribed to a service, I supposed your read the rules before ?

Anyway, ask them ! Nobody here can help you.‌

Okay, thanks.
To add comments, please log in or register