General - page 1102

Hi I am quite new here. I am trying to subscribe to the paid signal provider in mql5 signals section. Some of them works fine. Some showing the message "subscription failed" after I put my mql5 password to confirm the subscription. Does anyone has an idea on how this could happen? I am using Alpari
Yellen's message after the announcement is going to be just as, or maybe more important , than the announcement itself Hawkish, Dovish, neutral, how is Yellen going to spin the hike? The broad consensus around the market is that this hike is going to be a very dovish hike. The problem is that it
Limit Order dialog is kind of unclear: Say current usd/jpy is 130.00 I decide to sell it if it reachs 130.10 then how should I enter limit order? I need to modify "quote" textfield or Lower/Upper bound
  Company News By ForexMart  (16   1 2)
Hello, forum members! Me and my colleagues will post ForexMart company news on this thread. Please follow this thread to know more about our new services, contests, or any company-related matters. Thank you!
  Forex Analytics By ForexMart  (32   1 2 3 4)
Hi there! I am Andrea, a ForexMart official representative. Me and my colleagues will provide you the latest Forex analytics on this thread to help you increase your trading efficiency. Thank you!
This is a simple Expert Advisor for trading on EURUSD H1 market. The EA is attached below. Backtestet result: Trading rules: Long Entry - wait for a bullish bar with body > 30 pips and Volume > 2.0 * Average volume from last 80 bars. Open long at next bar Open and close at the bar Close. Short...
Purchased PivotProf and found tis very useful. How do I reactivate? numerous messages to seller has drawn a blank. HELP anyone?
A good trading strategy for beginners. The indicator for trade give in the archive. When a blue arrow, as in the picture, we buy. After the opening of the order immediately put out a trailing stop of 15 pips. On sale are working along the same lines. We sell not more than 10% of the balance....
Trying to create a csv file. Now, I know this isn't useful; but in order to figure out a problem; you need to break it down into it's smaller components. This is the component I'm trying to get work. The output should be: 1,2,31,2,31,2,3 The output I get is: 1,2,31,2,31,2,3 Here is the code...
[Deleted]
Prior to 1971, speculation was not permitted in the currency markets due to an agreement called the Bretton Woods Agreement. This agreement was set up in 1945 with with the purpose of stabilizing international currencies and preventing money fleeing across nations. This agreement fixed all national...
  New MQ4 code  (3)
Hi All, I have an indicator NonLagMA_v7.1. It is apparently written in old MQ4 language. I am trying to use it in eabuilder.com but the code apparently needs to be in "new" code. Any idea on how we can easily convert one to the other. Eg this is what it says on the eabuilder website.... " The MQL4...
Hi All, I want to know that how to identify that Moving Average line has crossed candle. please tell me what method or logic I can use to identify Moving Average Candle crossover. Thanks
Hello! can maybe a good programmer fix the alert problem for the attached aroon indicator? The problem is that it alert every tick (second) and i need that alert only once. if it is possible to do a arrow alert will be nice ... thank you for your help ...
Hi, on numerous occassions and in different situations, I keep getting Error 131 - Invalid trade volume. Backtesting is working just fine and then at some point in time instead of opening new order the OrderSend keeps failing and giving this error. Metatrader build is 191. Here are the outputs...
I used oneclicktrading of mt4. First time I clicked oneclicktrading, then some agreement window showing to me. I checked and canceled this window. After I click try again, Order window appearing, I do wrong way. How do change its settings? How do I just one click buy/sell order now?
  Redownload issue  (1)
Please how do i re download my purchased indicators.
DISCREPANCY 1 First, before testing I use F2 to download the M1 symbol data. I´m using the combination of CCI(4) and RSI(4) as filter. But, CCI(4) is not calculated well in Strategy Tester: //--- RSI filter RSI_1=0.0; RSI_2=0.0; // =0.0 doesn`t help...
It has happened, MetaTrader 4 Beta now released. Yo can download it from corresponding pages or by this link: "MetaTrader 4 trading terminal"
hi all i want simple bid price alert every 20 seconds.please guide me how to do this
Today, MetaQuotes Software Corp. turns fifteen — fifteen years of evolution, leadership and technological innovation. The MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms developed by the company have become the industry standard, and popular among millions of traders around the world. In fifteen...
  Exponential Moving Average  (13   1 2)
Hello I'm interested in where they can take the indicator EMA?Thanks!
  EUR/CAD  (2)
The primary trend of EUR/CAD is bullish on charts and price is sustaining above trend line after giving breakout in in its daily chart. In daily chart the price is sustaining above 200 day SMA and taking support of 50 day SMA indicating uptrend of the pair. Resistance level of 1.5190 and Support...
[Deleted]
  Hello all  (1)
Every Monday .... $500 Free contest. You can join for free
Which pairs are very volatile , show or have strong movement characteristics in the week ?
Hai guys. How many days it take here to register as seller. Becasu my signal showing subscription not permitted message still . When it get removed. Please reply. Thank you.
Currency investors should consider selling NZD/USD this week, advises Deutsche Bank in its weekly pick to clients. "Following the RBNZ disappointment last week, these are good levels to get short given imminent Fed tightening, falling milk prices, reemerging China growth risks and light positioning...
  XLpips
xlpips_1.ex4 '
EURUSD: Having followed through higher the past week, EURUSD retains its bullish bias but with caution. However, the immediate risk is the resistance located at the 1.1086/96 zone. While that region caps, we are likely to see pullback early in the week. On the upside, resistance is comes at 1.1150...
Hi, why aren't agents in metatester almost no burden my CPU? And why is traffic in/out so small? Is it normal? Thank you :)
PAMM is an acronym for Percentage Allocation Management Module. It is essentially a trading account where one or more investors invest funds. Each PAMM account is handled by a dedicated manager, who will carry out trading on behalf of all the investors. The profits or the losses will be shared by...