General - page 1099

Retirement, contrary to popular opinion, is not the time in which your satisfaction with life declines and your health deteriorates. Instead, it’s the exact opposite: Retirement is likely to improve your overall happiness and health, according to a working paper published by the National Bureau of...
Daily price is on berarish breakdown located below Ichimoku cloud and 'reversal' Senkou Span line which is the border between the primary bearish and the primary bullish trend on the chart: the price was bounced from 1.5239 resistance level for the bearish to be started; descending triangle...
The price is on bearish breakdown for crossing 1.0616 support level of descending triangle pattern for the bearish tren to be continuing with 1.0461 level as the nearest real bearish target. W1 price is on primary bearish market condition: The price is located to be below Ichimoku cloud/kumo and...
Since 18th December US500 instrument is offquotes (in MetaTrader, in their web service everything seems to work ok) . Does anyone else have the same problem (especially on real account)? I contacted EeasyForex support few days ago, but as I'm only demo trader in this broker I was possibly ignored...
  custom copier  (2)
how to develop custom copier
Before you put your EA on the market for sale. It is important that all EA must have this 2% risk stop loss implemented in the EA. This video is about 2% risk on the stop loss, not 2% risk before placing the trade. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUle4-Xa4GQ Do you think it is a good idea or not...
The latest version of the MetaTrader 4 Web platform features new tools for technical analysis. Recently, we announced the upcoming implementation of the MACD oscillator in order to demonstrate the indicator operation on a separate window. Eventually, we have decided to speed up and add a few...
GBPUSD: Having followed through higher on the back of its Wednesday recovery gains, GBPUSD faces further upside pressure. Support lies at the 1.4850 level where a break will turn attention to the 1.4800 level. Further down, support lies at the 1.4750 level. Below here will set the stage for more...
THE ARROW REFUSED TO SHOW BY IT SELF , UNTIL I SWITCH TIME FRAME , THAT IS , IF AM ON 5MUNTE TIME FRAME ,I WILL CHANGE TO ANOTHER TIME FRAME AND SWITCH IT BACK TO 5MUNITE TIME FRAME BEFORE THE NEW ARROW APPEAR . PLEASE HELP ME OUT...
#EXNESS BROKER এর আমাদের সূচনা নং 6 চাংসা প্রতিনিধি অফিস ' 2015 সালে শ্রেষ্ঠ সফলতা পেয়েছে, আমরা #EXNESS এর গ্র্যান্ড খোলার ইন্দ্রজাল এ ফিরে তাকান ' । এক জায়গায় সব অন্যদের গুরু সঙ্গে , এটা সত্যিই মনে করার জন্য একটি রাত ছিল ! আরো বিস্তারিত জানতে #EXNESS এর ওয়েবসাইট ভিজিট করুন ও লাইভ চ্যাট করে জেনে...
I plan to share my views and analysis in this thread.. dedicated to Gold Only. The price bounced from 1068 due to given VSA volatility, however, my view is bearish given the expiry week. http://www.goldguru.in
[Deleted]
Hello, I want to put an image for my EA with command #property icon Can someone tell me what should be the size of this picture? thanks
Below $200 $200-300 $300-400 $400-500 $500-1000 Over $1000 Other - add comments
Dear, I am little bit confuse with OrderSelect(). I wrote below functions Alert(OrderSelect(15958423, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_HISTORY) +" "+OrderSelect(15958612, SELECT_BY_TICKET, MODE_TRADES)); open trade open then MODE_HISTORY show true and MODE_TRADES also show true. as i know history only...
Henry Ford was a smart guy, but he never did the math when he decided to put every American household on wheels. A century after the Model T, the world has a problem with cars. The U.S. and China will consume about 40 million light vehicles in 2015, according to IHS. Globally, we’re on track to hit...
  copy trade  (3)
may I copy demo account signals, with real account
EURJPY: Having turned back lower following a reversal of its intra day gains during Wednesday trading session , EURJPY eyes further bear pressure. This view remains valid as long as the cross trades and holds below the 132.79/99 zone. Resistance resides at the 132.50 level with a break above that
  Weis wave  (1)
Anyone have one that works? Thanks
Sehr geehrte Nutzer der MQL5.community! MetaQuotes Software Corp. benötigt die Übersetzung der Codebeschreibungen in Code Base ins Deutsche. Die Zahlung für die Arbeit erfolgt durch das MQL5.com Zahlungssystem. Anforderungen: Deutsch als MutterspracheBeherrschung der deutschen...
  Create signals  (2)
Hello, May i create free signals whit real account
EURUSD SELL-1.09327 SL-1.09704 TP1-1.09160 TP2-1.09008 #dworldforum #forexsignals EURAUD SELL-1.50927 SL-1.51283 TP1-1.50749 TP2-1.50608 #dworldforum #forexsignals EURNZD SELL-1.60251 SL-1.60623 TP1-1.60054 TP2-1.59854 #dworldforum #forexsignals EURCAD SELL-1.52152 SL-1.52542 TP1-1.51971 TP2-1...
hello, thanks for taking the time to look into my post i was wondering about my forex bots and why they are less than profitable without my assistance. i am trying 2 different types. Falcor and HAS directional. the falcor one sometimes brings in heaps on money then loses it all straight away. i was...
Can someone tell me how this subscription to signals work please. I have subscribed to "Fundamentals Only" and been entered into about 8 trades with some trades being long and short for the same currency (EUR/USD). It has also entered me into multiple long trades also with the same currency...
Usually, if I report some issues in ServiceDesk, I can't get response in time. I have to post it here. Sigh... In MT4 Build 941, I created some orders in a sequence "GBPUSD", "EURUSD", "AUDUSD", then I check them by "SELECT_BY_POS" immediately, the result like: order#2, [AUDUSD] order#1, [EURUSD]
  Help I am new  (2)
Hello, I made a metaqoutes demo account on metatrader 5, I notice that in the list I can choose from it does not include all that is on the website. For example I try to find Alfa scalp which is free, it is in the metaqoutes demo metatrader 5 but I cant see it in my list? Then I have another...
Hello, I've MT5 account recently, I've discovered it increases the volume of current orders when I open new orders in the same direction.... I also found here that new tp replaces the old one. My questions are: 1- If I opened a new order and it's profiting and I wanted to close, how can I do that...
Good day friends, I have come up with a trading system that suits my style of trading and philosophy, and I am willing to kindly share it here so that it can be reviewed, criticized, tested and improved upon. However my major aim of posting this here is to request the free services of very good...
It appears Swedish banks are falling over themselves to get rid of excess cash. We noted Swedish banks refusing to open bank accounts in September, and warned in October of a "giant wave of money" heading into Sweden thanks to the Riksbank-ECB policy divergence, and now, Swedish banks are paying...
GBPJPY: Having continued to maintain its broader weakness, GBPJPY faces downside pressure medium term. This view remains valid while the cross trades and holds below its key resistance zone at 183.36. On the downside, support comes in at the 179.00 level where a violation will aim at the 178.00...
  Coding a formula  (2)
How do you code the following formula: [ (Number of Periods) - (Number of Periods Since Highest High)] * 100 (Number of Periods) Any help would be sincerely appreciated.