Question about the set files loading

To add comments, please log in or register
Michalis Phylactou
Michalis Phylactou  

Hi 

I‌ would like to ask when you load a set file how do the values get loaded in the external variables. Is it based on the order they appear or does a matching takes place based on the names of the variables?

F‌or example if I had a set file for an EA and then I added 10 more new external variables to that EA, would that existing file be able to be loaded properly (assuming a matching is done based on the variable names)

T‌hank you

Fernando Carreiro
Fernando Carreiro  
Michalis Phylactou: I‌ would like to ask when you load a set file how do the values get loaded in the external variables. Is it based on the order they appear or does a matching takes place based on the names of the variables?

F‌or example if I had a set file for an EA and then I added 10 more new external variables to that EA, would that existing file be able to be loaded properly (assuming a matching is done based on the variable names)

By the names of course! Otherwise what would the need be to store the names in the file? Have you never tried it yourself to see?

<Offensive comments removed by moderator>
Alain Verleyen
Alain Verleyen  
Fernando Carreiro:

By the names of course! Otherwise what would the need be to store the names in the file? Have you never tried it yourself to see?

<Offensive comments removed by moderator>
Please avoid any comment that could offend. Thanks.
To add comments, please log in or register