General - page 1590

chat with me to trade in frame one minute i have a great strategy to trade in these wounderful frame it s called method of MR TELMAR
I am running build 224 on 2 separate computers. When I try to Live Update to 225, both machines stop downloading with a message about "Invalid signature on terminal_Serbian.lng". The fact this happens on 2 separate computers leads me to ask if this is a recognised problem? Is there a...
The video quality in 3.5 inch screen isperfect, you never see it in other portable devices. You can enjoy yourfavorite films; see TV plays whenever and wherever; enjoy videos; play music. Ittakes high technology to allow you operate your screen freely. You can setbroad display or cancel whole mode...
  Baby murrey math  (12   1 2)
hi all this is my first post here at ff and i need to ask you a favour i'm not so much experienced im forex trading but i'm doing quite well. i wonder if i can get the new version of the baby murrey math??? thanks for your help
  Im a novice  (1)
Are there any forex traders in this forum, that started trading the forex market part-time, and now work the market full time, and making a comfortable living trading the forex market?
Members, i am offering on my main systems , including TriggerFX, a free trail period. Iinvite everybody to test on Demo accounts for free. Janus
Five Reasons the Market Could Crash This Fall -- Seeking Alpha Few commentators care to mention that the total notional value of derivatives in the financial system is over $1.0 QUADRILLION (that’s 1,000 TRILLIONS). US Commercial banks alone own an unbelievable $202 trillion in derivatives. The top...
Ive just noticed this while doing something else: Have you ever tried to put LSMA(25) and THVTrix onto one chart? And have you noticed that if all lines are the same colours it easily delivers 7 to like 15 pips even on 1M chart? Anyone interested in discovering this? Im posting random screenshot....
Hi, Is that possible to send multi-position in one trade? Let's say if I want to diversify my positions then I want to long 1 lot EURUSD and long 1 lot USDCHF, can I have such a function that I send or open those two longs positions at the same or none of them will be opened if they cannot be open...
College Grad Can't Find Job, Wants $$$ Back | NBC New York She went to college to boost her chances of finding a great job once she got out of school, but now that that hasn't happened, Trina Thompson wants her money back. Thompson, a graduate of Monroe College, is suing her school for the $70,000...
My broker just added MT4 as trading platform - I have been with them for 5 years using Probuilder/Probacktest running on tick data and am looking to convert prior strategies over. Would appreciate feedback from any all who have attempted similar conversion. I will start new thread on this subject as
Hi, I'm newbie at MT4, i have a few questions. It's possible create a site web to communicate with MT4 plataform using web services for exemple? Who i can find more information about that? A read some docs in Metaquotes site, and i read that exist a MetaTrader Data Center, is this the way to...
  Free Forex Signals  (35   1 2 3 4)
EUROPE SESSION EUR/USD Resistance 1.4272 1.4308 1.445 Support 1.4236 1.4200 1.4214 Trend : UP Trend GBP/USD Resistance 1.6776 1.6839 1.6899 Support 1.6713 1.6650 1.6586 Trend : Up trend GBP/JPY Resistance 158.47 158.88 159.29 Support 158.06 157...
  Live signals 50 pips daily  (1248   1 2 3 4 5 ... 124 125)
Monday, 03 Aug 2009 - 7:00 AM GMT EUR/USD Trendownward Sell EUR/USD at 1.4209 TP 1.4179 Resistances : 1,4228 - 1,4314 Supports :1,4030 - 1,3916 GBP/USD Trendownward Sell GBP/USD at 1.6722 TP 1.6672 Resistances : 1,6565 - 1,6635 Supports :1,6404 - 1,6313 USD/JPY Trend:Upward...
  Ras #1163  (86   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
Hello, This is gonna be the official info thread for ras id 1163: Lots of Major news this week. EA will be on and off frequently this week. e/chf bounced off 5200 area again... so right now i'm waiting for an established channel to start up again.
I have an old ea from Taylor Stockwell (MTP 1.7) that I modified (or tried to) to automatically split and manage a trade. Here is how it's supposed to work: You place the trade manually up or down. The EA gets the Daily ATR . Sets the SL and first TP to 1/2 ATR. Once price reaches 1/2 ATR - 1/3 of...
[Deleted]
Hi All I have created a new 2d indicator for MQ4 that I call a support resistance heat map. It required the creation of a framework to transfer calculation between mq4 and .net and .net through to the CUDA based GPU. Would love to hear peoples opinion. See attached Notice the projection of S/R into
Fortunately for me, this was one of the first books that I bought when I began learning technical analysis. This is probably the best book I own which touches on virtually every aspect of the subject. It is clearly written, and you can certainly read it even if you know nothing. Beleive me, we have...
Bernard Baumohl, a Time magazine economics writer with more than 20 years of experience, has written a guide to these indicators and their importance to the financial markets. The book promises to become dog-eared quickly. In concise language it explains what Baumohl indicates are the most...
Hi, I am seeking help to get very free working EA on MT4, direct me to sites where i can get them. Daniel
I cannot get object descritions eg a trendline description, to display. I put in the description in the trendline dialogue box but it doesn't display on the chart. It wont display on horizontal or angular trendlines. I have tried different platforms from different brokers and also on two...
I wrote my own indicator and am having the weirdest problem. The indicator will display perfectly when I drag it onto the chart, but when I use it within the EA I get completely different results. I can't figure this out. -There's only a single variable, set for 5, on the indicator in both the chart...
Hi All, I'm new here, but wanted to pass this along. If you're interested, check out Interbank FX's new FIFO tutorial video here: https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://snurl.com/obom2
  hi all, new here  (4)
hi, I'm Pharoah, I'm semi new to forex trading , coming aboard to see what other traders are talking about and how their making their trades
when i can get T3 MA at mobile mt4?
  Slow But Steady  (1)
I wrote an EA that makes HUGE profit on back testing, but it only works up to 2008. After that it drops drastically, and if I run it live in the current market, it also loses. So I then wrote a second EA that works after 2008, but it doesn't make much profit, but it also tends to be stable and...
Attention! Starting from the 20th of July 2009, client terminal builds lower than 215 will not be supported. This limitation is intended for speeding up clients' change for the latest build of the client terminal in order to reduce the trade server loads and, respectively, the amount of requests to...
  linking  (1)
is there a way to have 2 charts side by side and have pointer tracking.... to link the pointer on 2 separate charts...? How about being able to link it(as well as indicators) on two different timeframes?
  EAOpenClose  (1)
I try to make EAOpenClose, with just a simple idea. The back test result was good, but need for more proven. Any one want to give a comment or advise just give it. And if any one can provide more back test result that will be so nice. I attach EAOpenClose and back test result on GBPUSD 5M Parameter...
I have been using the metatrader client with demo client for about 2 months now and just recently I noticed that the demo account 'server' shall we say, switched to UWC. For the last couple of days there has been several periods of a couple hours where the feeds go dead and my trades end up in...