Help: How to write simple EA to buy and sell at a specific time? - page 14

MT4: How can I schedule orders?

Hi all,

perhaps, somebody can help me.

My trading system isn't based on any indicators, it's based only on probabilities and statistics. This means that orders won't be opened because of a special constellation of indicators, They are opened at defined times.

In the evening, I can manage this very well by hand, but during the day I can't because of my job. Therefore, I'm looking for an order tool, an EA or any other good idea to partly automate it.

My imagination: I somewhere must have the possibility to describe my desired order in advance (e.g. in a file or a list or a mask, etc.). For example like this:

"12/12/2011 15.59.58 BUY GOLD 00:25 TP=4.00 SL=40.00".

And at the defined point of time an EA should guarantee that the position is opened (and TP and SL are set). Closing the trade is no problem. I can do it manually.This is not time critical.

The broker ActivTrades offers SmartOrder, which has the funcionality. But unfortunatelly I trade with fxprimus.

I looked and googled for days, but I can't find anything workable.

Maybe you have ideas. Every suggestion is welcome.

Best regards and greetings!

Siero

Hi siero,

I moved your post to this threads with few versions of time based EAs.

Besides, you can use ScheduleTrader_v1 EA from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

Hi, Nice to meet u all.

I'm newbie.

Who can do Buy & Sell EA?

Buy EA:

1. buy 5%,

Example:

My account have $500.

Now the trend is bull (UP), then i use (buy 5%) EA ,

it auto settings target profit 10 pips and when reach 10 pips ,it auto close and profit $25.

Then the account balance is $525,

the second time to use (buy 5%) EA, then the profit is $26...

I only have picture, who can make this EA?

&

2. Sell 5%,

Example:

My account have $500.

Now the trend is bear (DOWN), then i use (sell 5%) EA ,

it auto settings target profit 10 pips and when reach 10 pips ,it auto close and profit $25.

Thanks.

Files:
buy_5.jpg  38 kb

Need an EA that opens an order at specified date/dates

The said above, I need an ea that can be configured to open a sell or buy order at a specific date (day and hour).

jonander50:
The said above, I need an ea that can be configured to open a sell or buy order at a specific date (day and hour).

Regardless of the price?

jonander50:

Why don't you use pending order with expiration date (then you have a price control and date control)?

nbtrading:
Why don't you use pending order with expiration date (then you have a price control and date control)?

That is the simplest solution

Mladen Rakic:

Regardless of the price?

Hi. Resurrecting this thread. I need a bone simple EA to trade the last hour or half hour bar on a currency pair before the weekend close.. I don't care what the entry price is, just need time and minute settings for open and close, TP, SL, and a Trailing stop may be handy, but not essential.  

Anyone know of one?

Thanks.

Reason: