Help: How to write simple EA to buy and sell at a specific time? - page 13

lcfxtrader:
Bongo,

Do you have a grid EA for MT4 that we can test?

Lcfx

Try this EA!

Open/Close tool

Hello,

I am new to this important and valuable forum. Tell you that I have some years in forex trading (part time), however, I did not have the time to learn how to program for MT4 and for that reason, I come to you to ask if anyone has the following:

An automated tool that allow to program orders to "buy / sell" at the time that I want, in the number of lots that I want and with option to program the "Stop Loss, Take Profit and Trailing Stop" For example, at 16:00 automatically open order "Buy" of 0.10 lots, Stop Loss: 50pips, Take Profit: 75pips and Trailing Stop: 25pips. Additionally, if this tool had the option to program several of those options (with different numbers of lots and different SL, TP and TS) would be much better.

If anyone of you had anything like this or know where I can get it, please let me know. Thank you very much.

Sithb

I would say be careful who's advice you take, there are plenty of people on here (and everywhere in life) who seem like they know what's what, but really don't have a clue.

Find out what your believes are regarding the markets then try to trade with your own believes not against them. When you go live, risk enough to make it hurt when you lose, but not too much that its really painful.

Regarding maths. I can add 2+2=5? but that's about it, who cares ;-)....

Mostly, trading isn't about maths, its about mastering risk, yourself, and your chosen method/system.

Is there an EA that can close position at any given time?

Hi,

I open a trade manualy during london time , but I need an EA to close that trade for me at 4pm eastern time, if the trade has not been stopped out.

anyone has good idea how to do it?

Bongo:
Yes, you are correct. Don't have nothing to do with MACD.

Only Time is important here.

B.

I was so happy to find this TimedEA but it isn't working correctly for me. It keeps opening and closing a bunch of trades. I never made any changes to it, other than changing the time of open and close.

Script to open a trade @ specific time?

I am trying to see how to write a script (or use 1 already out there) for the days I am away. What I am looking for is a script that will put an OrderSend() at a specific time. I have already written the script to do the specific trade...just looking to put the order in the night before and not let it execute until a specific time the following day. Is there a way to do it using either my computer time (or preferably the online broker time) or would I have to use like a delay feature?

If anyone has a suggestion, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Time code

melon2112:
I am trying to see how to write a script (or use 1 already out there) for the days I am away. What I am looking for is a script that will put an OrderSend() at a specific time. I have already written the script to do the specific trade...just looking to put the order in the night before and not let it execute until a specific time the following day. Is there a way to do it using either my computer time (or preferably the online broker time) or would I have to use like a delay feature? If anyone has a suggestion, it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hi

Just check the code in any of the breakout type of EAs as most of them have time based code in them that I am sure you could adapt to your use.

Regards CJA

[langtitle=es]Informacion[/langtitle]

[lang=es]buenos dias soy nuevo en esto , con ese codigo se abren ordenes en un momento de tiempo determinado , pero una vez que se abre el sistema no para.

lo que hace es abrir , y cuando se cierran que llega al sl o al tp se vuelve abrir las ordenes cerradas.

yo lo he reprogramado para que abra dos ordenes de compra y dos de venta, pero necesito que haga es cuando se cierren por ejmplo las ordenes de compra ponga automaticamente otras dos ordenes de compra otra vez, y si se cierran las de venta poner otras dos de venta, puedenn ayudarmeee[/lang]

[langtitle=es]necesito ayuda amigos[/langtitle]

[lang=es]necesito un codigo para poder cerrar ordenes, tengo los codigos para abrir dos ordenes de compra y dos ordenes de venta y lo que quiero es cuando se cierren dos de compras poner inmediatamente dos de compra y si se cierran dos de venta pues poner inmediatamente dos de venta , podeis ayudarme? gracias[/lang]

Reason: