If you wanted to buy an EA, what would be more important to you?

• 77% (23)
  • 23% (7)
Total voters: 30

Hello folks,

in order to create better products and make the customers truly happy I want to learn more about your needs and wants when purchasing products on the market.
I greatly appreciate your opinion on this topic as this helps me to create quality products.

Greetings

Tobias

The most important for me is the coder:

• name of the coder: do I know him or not;
  • how many people knows him on the forum and everywhere (he is well-known, or not)
  • his posts/threads on the forum, his articles here, his tools in CodeBase, his communication skills, his ability to reply on the questions to newbies, etc
  • what is his coding style and coding specialization (specialized in scalping EAs, martingale EAs, and so on).
  • the signal - is/was there any signal related to this EA, or not
  • the settings of the EA: did the coder make the optimization of the settings/parameters of the EA for the pairs/timeframes, or I will need to do it by myself spending my time and money with MT5 cloud.
  • will the coder explain about negativity with his EA? About "what is bad thing related to EA? When and why can we lose money with this EA?".
    Because newbie traders are talking about "how much profit". And experience traders are looking at the losses to understand about where and why they can lose.

Sergey Golubev:

• how many people knows him on the forum and everywhere (he is well-known, or not)
  • his posts/threads on the forum, his articles here, his tools in CodeBase, his communication skills, his ability to reply on the questions to newbies, etc
  • what is his coding style and coding specialization (specialized in scalping EAs, martingale EAs, and so on).
  • the settings of the EA: did the coder make the optimization of the settings/parameters of the EA for the pairs/timeframes, or I will need to do it by myself spending my time and money with MT5 cloud.
  • will the coder explain about negativity with his EA? About "what is bad thing related to EA? When and why can we lose money with this EA?".
    Because newbie traders are talking about "how much profit". And experience traders are looking at the losses to understand about where and why they can lose.

Thank you for your answer, Sergey.

Definitely some important aspects to consider!

Sergey Golubev:

Agreed. 
Also , i would want more than 5 settings in the EA so i can optimize further if i choose to.
That could scare some clients away though.

Reason: