Does Last Increase Of The Minimum Freelance Service Fee (30$) Supported The Service?

• 31% (9)
  • 34% (10)
  • 14% (4)
  • 10% (3)
  • 10% (3)
Total voters: 29

What is your opinion, Mohammad?  Regards.

Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez:
What is your opinion, Mohammad?  Regards.

my personal opinion is the Hour Rate.

Payment according to product performance definitely has the best advantages for both parties.

Because it means that if the product does what it was deigned for, then both parties will benefit.

Hourly rate will not be easy because you can not check whether i am eating a hamburger at Mac Donald's in stead of coding your trading idea's..

Maybe a bad coder can delay the job to get paid more, not good.

Anyway i think it should go up to at least 35$ and certainly not down.

Marco vd Heijden:

Payment according to product performance definitely has the best advantages for both parties.

Because it means that if the product does what it was deigned for, then both parties will benefit.

Hourly rate will not be easy because you can not check whether i am eating a hamburger at Mac Donald's in stead of coding your trading idea's..

Maybe a bad coder can delay the job to get paid more, not good.

Anyway i think it should go up to at least 35$ and certainly not down.

But .. 

1st: what if the developed idea was very bad ? Then do you think the customer will share me the profits percentage?!!! WHICH PROFITS!
in this case the coder must pay ;)

2nd: what if he/she wants to build an indicator (not trading robot) or a library (etc..) then how to share profits?!

I am seeing that the jobs quantity have decreased.
When it was 10$ minimum the customers were very confidence any time to open more jobs comparing with current time.

Why should we bring product performance in the mix ? 
You are being paid to build my idea , i want that idea built .How it does in the market has nothing to do with the coder.

A good addition would be free job requests . To help those who need to get their freelancer ratings up and learn to code.It would also 
solve the coding requests threads issue.

I chose hour rate too . 

sometimes the job is very simple coding, 

if the minimum fees is $30, that's not fair for all user.

forextime8:

if the minimum fees is $30, that's not fair for the user.

Yes sure

forextime8:

if the minimum fees is $30, that's not fair for the user.

It was some discussion on rus part of the forum related to new design of Freelance service and $30 fees.
And it was the reply of MQ (it is not reply to you, this was the discussion in rus part of the forum) - 

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

New design of Freelance

Renat Fatkhullin, 2017.10.06 13:22

Open a store, become a seller and protect a couple of people against discrimination, the people who will come to your store and will tell you:

1. that products are expensive and should cost much less
  2. that in fact a baker / fitter / worker / etc has spent a couple / five / ten minutes on this
  3. that he would have done it in a couple of lines / minutes / etc (did not do in reality)

Moreover, those people never bought from you anything, did not sell and did not create the above products.

What in reality happens in such cases, you can guess. For understanding - it is strongly recommended to first become a seller (your own store) in order to learn how to consider the full cost of all processes. Otherwise, without this there will be a close concentration on the "two lines".

and more (from discussion which was going in rus part of the forum during the last week - related to minimum freelance service free) - 

Форум по трейдингу, автоматическим торговым системам и тестированию торговых стратегий

New design of Freelance!

Renat Fatkhullin, 2017.10.06 11:49

In fact, you did not participate in any job, either by the customer or by the coder. So your statements can be missed.

You do not earn by development, but you teach others (who works) about how much they should evaluate their job. 

Sergey Golubev:

It was some discussion on rus part of the forum related to new design of Freelance service and $30 fees.
And it was the reply of MQ (it is not reply to you, this was the discussion in rus part of the forum) - 

and more (from discussion which was going in rus part of the forum during the last week - related to minimum freelance service free) - 

i think it should be set back to original price which is $10 per job,

if the coder are not happy with the payment or they think the job worth higher payment,

then just dont accept that job.

as a reminder, i have a verified acc and had post several job which i unable to done.

Reason: