General - page 1569

As you know, WinXP is limited in its use of RAM to 3GB. One of the advantages of the 64 bit version of WinXP is that it allows the use of RAM up to 8GB. If one installs MT4 in the 64 bit version of WinXP in goes into X86, which is, presumably the "WOW64" emulator that runs 32 bit architecture...
[Deleted]
Pivot Point Trading Using pivot points as a trading strategy has been around for a long time. This was a nice simple way for traders to have some idea of where the market was heading during the course of the day with only a few simple calculations. The pivot point is the level at which the market...
[Deleted]
What is Support? Support is the price level at which demand is thought to be strong enough to prevent the price from declining further. The logic dictates that as the price declines towards support and gets cheaper, buyers become more inclined to buy and sellers become less inclined to sell. By the...
See this Forex Strategy Trader software: Forex Software - Forex Strategy Trader It is designed for the MT4 and allows to develope and run your own automated trading strategy without any MQL knowledge.
Hi, Im using ODL metatrader demo and I had all my indicators and charts set up as I like them, but now I have just logged in and they have all disappeared and all I get is the standard pairs and indicators that you would get when you first download metatrader. Is it possible that my setup is still...
  Adx ea  (8)
Hi all, Probably this method is used in a lot of ea you saw before ... But I would like to hear if any of you can suggest me what to do about some problems I have. Idea is simple - buy when there are conditions for it ... if price go to different direction buy twice more to earn quicker if price...
  bug?
Hello I've faced something that seems to me as a bug. Reading supplied help with MT 4.0.225 I've tried to apply iAlligator function as described. double jaw_val=iAlligator(NULL, 0, 13, 8, 8, 5, 5, 3, MODE_SMMA, PRICE_MEDIAN, MODE_GATORJAW, 1); Result is visible on attached picture. For me this is...
Hi, I am having a recurrent issue with the "HistoryBase: xxx errors in Symbol" when generating an offline chart which I get 8-24 hrs after having the offline chart open. The offline chart simply stops updating when these errors pop up. I know Slawa has mentioned in a post in this forum that...
i would like to build up traders office and affliate office, please do not hesitate to contact me if you are a good programmer. thanks
Hi, Does anyone have an indicator that will show the bar or candle of another currency on the same chart, in a separate window? For example, I would like to show GBPUSD on the top and EURUSD below, but on the same chart, so I can scroll the one chart back and forth and keep them in sync. Thanks...
Hi everybody. I am a newbie in the forex area and have started trading acouple of months back ina demo account. I got bold and tried out something and in the manual backtesting it gave me some good results (or so i think). Now i tried to make an EA for this strategy with the help of...
Hey there, I would like to determine the slope of the MACD Signal line. However, this slope also depends on what the current maximum and minimum range is on the MACD indicator window. I would prefer NOT to set the max and min values on the indicator. Instead, I would like to (in my EA) read what...
[Deleted]
What is Support? Support is the price level at which demand is thought to be strong enough to prevent the price from declining further. The logic dictates that as the price declines towards support and gets cheaper, buyers become more inclined to buy and sellers become less inclined to sell. By the...
Hi: I'm learning MQL4 these days and I tried some EA. In three of them, they need to include MACD .mqh and CCI.mqh when compiled but I can't find the two mqh files in the installation folder. I'd like to know where to get MACD.mqh and CCI.mqh? Thank you in advance
LKP EA v3 (Free Signal) @ RentASignal.com Forward Test Result Signal paused due to poor performance as account reduced to half over past 2 weeks. Will re-engineer the entry exit strategy during my free time.
Collect Time Series Data from any Broker and store it permanently in a MSSQL Database. Nice installation, help files, autobackups, logging, import, export, etc. The Free Version is permanently free, no time limit. Here is the license Key for you to use: EGLCT-VOLYG-XOTXI-XRGJT See the link below to...
We all once have tried one of his indicators and love them. In this post can we try and put all his indicators here... p.s. Mr FX Sniper keep up and good work!
I would post my GU trades during London session...please visit this page. Thank you.
Hi, the idea is to combine two very good EAs to one. I want to set a straddle with lot sizes in order to the Fibonacci numbers like described in the describtion of the eFibo EA on Elite eFibo Trader by eesfx.com - MQL4 Code Base . The orders are based on the high and low of the last 4 hours before...
Hi, who can program a timecode into eFibo EA ( Elite eFibo Trader by eesfx.com - MQL4 Code Base ) that the EA can be used on News. I just want to set the time, when to trade. Who can help? Thanks to all in advance.
  Trading to win...  (112   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
20 years ago...I moved to US from Russia...at the time I did not speak English...there was a FREE class in a local Jewish center...I started attending that class...the way it worked...an older Jewish men and women would speak to us for about an hour...so that we would pick up some skills...My
I have just been introduced to MT4 and have a question on using the "Expert Advisors" in auto trading mode. Are orders generated by an indicator within the Expert Advisor executed intra-bar or upon completion of the current bar? Also, if you have parameters to take profit at certain levels and...
  Usd/jpy  (1)
What about peoples’ opinion that BOJ will raise its rate in the coming meet. Remark about the prevailing situation. Can the yen get sank? How much should they increase their rates? Also give your views about the carry trades _______________________________ fap turbo,
  How You Make Money Trading Forex  (39   1 2 3 4)
In my desperate search for the winning wisdom in forex trading, I have spent fortunes in acquisition of knowledge from many experts on the trade, I have paid hundreds of dollars to purchase so many information, my library is loaded with brain of forex traders in black and white, some are very...
ForexFocusTime.com FREE Daily forcast We will place Daily from 21:00 (PST)
  Charts
Where can I access additional charts for currency pairs
  #21509 !!!only now free!!!  (36   1 2 3 4)
Hallo i'm happy to share with you my signals for free for now here you can check how is my statistik go Good-Profit-Agresiv-Strategy | Rent a Signal and very IMPORTANT THING IS THAT YOU MUST FOLLOW EXACLY HOW I TRADE TO BE WINNERS , I TRADE FROM MONDAY TILL FRAIDAY 24H OF DAY, I TRADE ONLY ON...
  buying  (3)
Hi, sorry for that stupid question, but : What does MT do, when I tell him to buy currency, which I dont have money to buy with ? I mean : Go long on USD/JPY with brand new account in euros. Why does it let me do this trade when i have no YENS ? thnx, Jan
[Deleted]
Dear Traders, One of the #1 "problem areas" that's getting between you and the trading results you know you deserve is... -How to, once and for all, TAME RISK. We’ve been preaching this ever since we started training trader way back in 2004, and it's something that, honestly, not a lot of traders
HelloI've just noticed that there is difference between the price returned by the iAlligator function and price shown by the plotted alligator line from Inser/Indicators/Bill Williams/Alligatorfunction returns for the last bar 1.6159 [received from iAlligator(NULL, 0, 13,8,8,5,5,3,MODE_SMA,...