Freelance command

Hello
I made an indicator order on the market on October 22nd. The order provided a lead time of 7 days, and I gave the order to a seller who offered me to realize it in 2-3 days.
It is November 11 and the order is still not completed. Whenever I ask him questions, he tells me that the work is difficult, whereas he told me by message that it would be very easy for him.
My question is >> can I cancel the order with this seller (since the time allowed for doing the work has been largely exceeded)?
thank you in advance for your response

AMADIN1980:
Hello
I made an indicator order on the market on October 22nd. The order provided a lead time of 7 days, and I gave the order to a seller who offered me to realize it in 2-3 days.
It is November 11 and the order is still not completed. Whenever I ask him questions, he tells me that the work is difficult, whereas he told me by message that it would be very easy for him.
My question is >> can I cancel the order with this seller (since the time allowed for doing the work has been largely exceeded)?
thank you in advance for your response

You can start a dispute, not sure how though as i haven't used any freelance services. 

https://www.mql5.com/en/job/rules#part_V

Contact the service desk.

Rules of Using the Freelance Service
Rules of Using the Freelance Service
  • www.mql5.com
The Freelance section of mql5.com website is the service for fulfilling Orders of programming in MQL4 and MQL5. The Freelance service is available to all registered users of MQL5.com. To search for developers who are ready to write a program, an Order needs to be placed. A user who has placed an Order is hereinafter referred to as the Customer...
Reason: