Selling the Philosopher's Stone

I trade non-professionally, I don't use any indicators, mostly experience in watching the charts. But I see a lot of trading robots, all kinds of super-reliable indicators:))) What is it :))? Are shovel-sellers getting rich during the gold rush:))? Why not make their own gold on their own products? Or is life bad without ***?

Alexander Filippov:
I'm a non-professional trader, I don't use any indicators, mostly experience in watching the charts. But I see a lot of trading robots, all kinds of super reliable indicators:))) What is it :))? Are shovel-sellers getting rich during the gold rush:))? Why not make their own gold on their own products? Or is life bad without ***?

Will this work asan answer?

Alexander Filippov:
I trade unprofessionally, I don't use any indicators, mostly experience in watching the charts. But I see a lot of trading robots, all kinds of super-reliable indicators:))). What is it :))? Are shovel-sellers getting rich during the gold rush:))? Why not make their own gold on their own products? Or is life bad without ***?

It is dangerous to talk about such things here, you may be banned.) The administration of the site feeds itself(receives a commission) from these sales. All efforts are made to protect the code from hacking. Your doubts will shake the faith of thousands of traders in the holy grail and the market will cease to be profitable. You will be excommunicated from the holy of holies (the forum) by a ruthless guardian (moderator).

I haven't seen a single robot that works consistently yet

transcendreamer:

I haven't seen a single robot that works consistently yet

First you need to answer one simple question: What have I done to look at "one consistently working robot"...?

Alexander Filippov:
I trade unprofessionally, I don't use any indicators, I use mostly charting experience. But I see a lot of trading robots with super-reliable indicators :))). What is it :))? Are shovel-sellers getting rich during the gold rush:))? Why not make their own gold on their own products? Or is life bad without ***?

Elementary economics:

I give you a robot that earns 100% a year.

- If you use it only by yourself, then the minimum investment to get at least in the 0 about $ 1K, and to take into account inflation and a little tangible to make 2-3

- If you sell this robot and its signals at the same time, then you get at least a comparable bonus.

transcendreamer:

I haven't seen a single robot working stably yet

I have seen, and even use)) Your sample was small.

Maxim Romanov:

I've seen it, and even use it.) Your sample was small.

But I haven't seen a single stable working trader ))

Alexander Filippov:
I trade non-professionally, I don't use indicators of any kind, I mostly observe charts. But I see a lot of trading robots, all kinds of super-reliable indicators:))). What is it :))? Are shovel-sellers getting rich during the gold rush:))? Why not make their own gold on their own products? Or is life bad without ***?

good question uncle.

But it's better to have a "philosopher's cinnabar" Than a blank chart.

Alexander Filippov:
I trade non-professionally, I don't use any indicators, mostly experience in watching the charts. But I see lots of trading robots, super-reliable indicators:))). What is it :))? Are shovel-sellers getting rich during the gold rush:))? Why not make their own gold on their own products? Or is life bad without ***?

I am trading non-professionally, I don't use any indicators and mostly experience in watching charts.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Elementary economics:

I have a robot that earns 100% a year.

- If you use it only by yourself, then the minimum investment to get at least to 0 is about $ 1K, and to take into account inflation and to make a little tangible tinkle, then 2-3

Explain why, please.