General - page 108

I am running strategy tester in mql5. In the middle of the test it restart itself including: close the exist positions, restart the balance as if it runs in 2 separate test. Anyone has any idea why ? I expect it to run the entire of the perio as per the log file, in the middle of the test it restart
Hi All, I am new to MT5 and after doing some comparisson with Trading View, I relized that the candlesticks on the MT5 are approximatelly 10x the size, in Pip terms, when compared to the same candlestick in Trading View. Has anyone gone through the same issue? If yes, how to sort it? I would
When I want to register as a signal provider this is what I get ' You can not change both phone and MetaQuotes ID at the same time' and also this 'incorrect pasword'
  VPS payment  (2)
Hi, I have rented VPS for one month. To do that I had to transfer money from my PayPal account to my MQL5 account. Is there a way to automate that? So I dont have to do it manually every month
Hi everyone, I wanted to have some clarifications on the fact that reading I saw that an agent with PR 100 in 1 hour should pay 0.04 cents each agent, yesterday I started being an agent with mql5 but I have only 0.04 cents in the balance from yesterday to today How is it possible
hi everyone, first i should specify that I'm a beginner, I'm still learning while playing with codes. It would be great if your answers are detailed and simplified. I'm not only looking for an answer, I'm also trying to learn from it. I have attached all the code source to this document. MT4 Version
In mql4 we can add some text to a HLine with ObjectSetText command. But in MQL5 I can't find any way to do this. Anybody Knows any solution to add a text above a Horizontal line
Hello fellow traders! I'm currently exploring the possibilities of using MQL5 for account management in MetaTrader. I have a couple of questions regarding account operations, and I was wondering if anyone here could provide some insights: Is it possible to create a demo account/real accounts
In my EA I do a lot of comparisons among Custom Indicators' Buffers. Just to make it easier for understanding, consider the comparison like: if (MA[ 1 ] > MA[ 2 ] && MA[ 2 ] > MA[ 3 ] && MA[ 3 } < MA[ 4 ]) { if (RSI[ 1 ] > UpperLevel && RSI[ 1 ] > RSI[ 2 ]) { ... do
hellow moderator and admin can you added two factor authentication code site log in
Simple code but might have big impact on your trading results. MathFloor() delivers wrong result. #property strict void OnStart () { //double price = SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_ASK); double price = 1.24579 ; // <<<< could ask / bid price. This specific value caught my attention. double
  MT5 Wine problem  (2)
Hello, im having issues with MT4 and MT5 regarding Wine! Opening MT5, im getting the error "This can be caused by a problem in MetaTrader5, or a deficiency in Wine, the compatibility layer used to run MetaTrader5". After closing the first alert, there comes a second one saying: "A debugger has been
I'm trying to input a very small variable into an EA script: input double mVar = - 0.00001 ; However it is being rounded to -0.1; this is a significant problem. If I do not declare MyVar as an input variable the value obviously stays as is. What can I do to prevent this rounding? I haven't been able
hi everyone, I'm still a beginner, is my code correct? trading hours: from 8Am to to 4Pm (8h to 16h) trading day : Monday to Thursday int OnInit () { MqlDateTime myLocalTime; TimeLocal (myLocalTime); int startHour = 8 ; int stopHour = 16 ; bool C1 = myLocalTime.hour >=
Hi every one how are you , I have a quick question for you . Today I posted a job at the freelancer section and suddenly I see that there is 20% vat on my payment, the problem is I did not see anything about VAT when I read the rules but I see that there is 20% VAT so my question is 1 From whom does
I'm trying to upload a product to the market but for some reason the submit for review button does not do anything when I click on it. I have submitted all necessary documents or am I missing something. Please assist
what's "profit in pips for faster calculations" on strategy tester in MT5? Is it more accurate way of calculating profit? I see a big difference in result between when I check the option and when I don't check the option
Hi everyone! I have some EA's/Indicators with a very large number of inputs and there are milions (I'm not exagerating, it's realy more than one milion!) of possible configurations for these inputs, and forthermore, I need to save the results on csv files to make my analisys, due to this, the
Is it possible for me to pay a vps to hoist an EA and use it for two robot
If a free market product later becomes a paid one, do the users who gained it during the “free” phase have to purchase it later, or do they benefit by continuing to use it and receive updates at no extra cost? I hope it is in fact the case and that those users don’t have to purchase it later when it
  ChatGPT  (2)
In the Freelance section there could/should be opened a new section for maybe specialized coders: Correcting ChartGPT code. After some time I guess one could get a routine and could be able to offer special prices? On the other hand, has anyone ever tried asking ChartGPT why its code has bugs and
Good morning, I wanted to know if someone could help me correct the following errors... They sent me a code but I can't compile it to test the robot... I don't know anything about programming, so I ask you for help... I'm attaching the file With the code thank you
I have tried for several months now to add broker accounts into my MT5 but to no avail so my skills are of no use, am really dissapointed I need help
The signal service I am subscribed to did not copy a trade over to my account. The signal I am subscribed took a trade with symbol GPBUSDm using broker Exness 1:500, $142 balance. I am using broker EnviFX with a demo account of $100k and 1:100 leverage. Signal - Synchronization finished
i am trying to update an item inside listview i created listview.update is not working only if i delete the item and add it again using .itemAdd is that normal
It´s getting more and more hard to run MT5 on macbook, even using windows emulators like Paralells Desktop. I can´t understand why there isn´t a way to use MT5 if you have a mac, the IOs version is ridiculous and just doesnt work properly, and the windows version doesnt run in AMR architecture
I'm a subcriber to signals. Sometime my positions are split (cut down volume) by Signal System during re-synchronization. It say 0 12:56:30.122 '61158122': Signal - percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value 500% (old value 510%) 0
Title says it all. When I run the tester in MT4, if I choose the end day to be tomorrow (for example 10/16/2020), the tester will run til the present minute of today. In MT5, if you choose today or tomorrow as the end date, the tester will only test til yesterday, why this limitation? Is there any
Hi Guys, I am trying to set a new value of the signal parameter "DEPOSIT PERCENT with function SignalInfoSetInteger ( SIGNAL_INFO_DEPOSIT_PERCENT , x); and I get the error code 4014. These functions works fine : sidep= SignalInfoGetInteger ( SIGNAL_INFO_DEPOSIT_PERCENT ); sivol= SignalInfoGetDouble