General - page 100

Hello, In MT4, in the account statement, I have a separated lines for all the deals due to partial profits on the course of a trade. While in MT5 is it all combined in one line per trade despite the multiple deals/orders along the run of each trade. Is there a way to set it up differently? Even when
Good day guys Please I've tried severally to make withdrawal, but the confirmation code is not delivering to my phone. I don't know what the issue is. Please help
Hi I have a script that will send a custom chart event every half a second, on the other side, I want my indicator to receive this chart event and see it. The script code : void OnStart () { while ( true ) { EventChartCustom ( 0 , CHARTEVENT_CUSTOM + 22255 , 0 , 0 , "" );
I wanna build a PC for local back testing. I wonder if MT5 can use all cores of dual xeon. Anyone try this before? How many ram we need also
Hello everyone, I am using BarsCalculated(handle) in EA like so: double BolliBandLow ( int index) { if (!m_symbol.RefreshRates()) return (- 7 ); if ( BarsCalculated (handle)< 14 ){ return (- 7 );} double BB_low[ ]; ArraySetAsSeries (BB_low, true ); ResetLastError ();
  Withdraw !  (1)
Can I ask if withdrawing money from the seller's account to a card or paypal or webmoney or Bank transfer account, do I need to have the same name as the seller on Mql5 or is it possible to have someone else's information
Dear MQL5 community, I hope this message finds you well. I am seeking assistance in defining important highs and lows for my trading algorithm, and I would greatly appreciate your input and expertise on this matter. Currently, I have been using a specific time period to select the highest point
  Signal Disabled  (2)
Hi I noticed that my mt4 account running on mql5 vps did not copy the signal for 2 days, the image attached shows the vps journal, Any idea why and how to get it to work again? Thanks
Hi good day I trust that everyone is well. I have been struggling with this issue to get a 32 bit bmp image displayed on my MT5 chart. The code for my indicator compiles without errors or warnings but I just cannot get the image displayed. Am I missing something? I have added it as a resource as
Can you help me what is wrong on the description? I tried my best to comply with the rules.... Please help if you can. < product link removed>
Good morning, I bought the signals from "name removed", it works very well, however it only gives me lots of 0.01, how can I move this parameter. THANKS
cannot copy position, symbol EURUSDm not found this is my issue .can you help me
Hello, I wish to know if is possible to create a panel or object that "floats" on top of the chart. What i mean is that any panel or object is constraind by the chart scale and the trade panel from one click trading can "float" over the scale. I couldn´t find a property that allowed this
  independant if function  (11   1 2)
hi, here is my problem //imput section imput bool Condition 1 =false; imput bool Condition 2 =false; imput bool Condition 3 =false; bool Trade filter() { // All the variables and declarations here if (X && Condition 1 ) tradingallowed=True; if (Y && Condition 2 ) tradingallowed=True; if (Z &&
[Deleted]
3D face matching keep saying error what do I do pls
I am trying to give an review on a ea, but I only get an error page 404 instead of it posting
  Slippage  (3)
Hi When I access the "slippage" section for Hankotrade demo signals, I see that USD JPY is not listed, does that mean that there is no difference in the brokers quotes? Or does it mean the slippage is unknown
Hi Dears,, I'm having an issue with the VPS Virtual Hosting: 6483177 failed to get status for 6483177 failed to execute command I tried to start instance from profile\hosting, then I restarted MetaTrader and it did not work
Hi, Receiving AutoTrading disabled by client error when order send thru Python How to enable autotrading any suggestions Thanks
I was working on my first EA in which I'm doing fixed (for now) position sizing and scalp piece-out volumes. I have it running on 14 symbols now just to monitor its behavior. Everything was functioning as expected until all hell broke loose and it kept generating non-stop errors on NZD/CHF and
When I add trading signals, I can't find the broker MT4 (CWGMarketsSVGLtd-Live), please add it! Auto-translation applied by moderator
because i change my phone long time my old number is gone and cant use for change phone number plese help
Hello, Each symbol need different minimum lot or leverage. These two values are used to calculate margin = lot_size x contract_size / leverage. For example : CFD sp500 has minimum_lot = 0.1 and leverage =20 CFD ibex35 , min_lot = 0.1 and leverage = 10 CFD nas100 , min_lot = 0.02 and leverage = 20
Does anyone on this forum use the OpenCL language ? I am looking for user experience feedback on this language before ordering an EA. Except for a few interesting articles, I couldn't find a topic on the forum. Personally, I have a very powerful processor with a modern graphics card, hence my
I have 3-4 Intel Core i5-6500 @ 3.20GHz, 8079MB and have about 30 more that im going to put agents on and these machines connect and I get payment but I have Intel Xeon E5-2430 0 @ 2.20GHz, 261981MB and Intel Xeon E5-2650 0 @ 2.00GHz, 32733MB (24 core servers) that are showing up an being
Hello i have an indicator (not mine)that draws objects according to certain conditions i am making a scanner EA to detect the how many objects and certain properties of each object . naturally the charts are not actually open i am looping through symbols and timeframes in my EA. and using icustom to
Hello, Email notifications stopped working after MT5 platform update to build 3815. I am receiving error message "connect to smtp.office365.com:587" failed. It was working perfectly on previous versions of MT5. Is that a bug? Br Elie
How Mt5 is configured when I touch the tabs and I don't see it the same again. The initial screen has been misconfigured and I cannot perform operations, the entire screen appears gray and no window can be seen
Hi guys. I'm currently use EA for trading and most of the daytime I'm afk, so I'm looking for any solution of cellphone notification when account equity fall below X value (for promptly action). I did research through forum and find some solutions for indicator/EA with tele/email notify but most of