Expert advisor's first order

How is the first order made by an expert advisor called?

Order1, Trade1, or maybe OrderTrade1,OrderCount1, i don't know, maybe you?..

Ed

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Traders Joking

Sergey Golubev, 2018.03.22 09:10

There is one old (but popular) thread in rus part of the forum: Club of telepaths so when the user is asking the questions ... for example "I am attaching it during the two hours and can not attach. Can anyone help me?" so this user will be sent to this thread (this is very popular thread ... many users were sent there ... some of them are still there):

-------------------

Club of telepaths

Have you been sent here? Then let's get acquainted!

How could this happen to me ?!

Here are the most common reasons:

• You did not provide any specific materials so that you could consider your problem.
  • Your question is so wide that it is impossible to answer unequivocally without clarification.
  • You are just a bummer who does not read the documentation . Most of your problems are just from ignorance of the basic concepts of the MQL language.
  • You are banned from access to google or simply do not know how to use the search . 

There is of course an option that you came to this page by accident, finding it, for example, in the search engine. Think: perhaps, you need to seriously reconsider your views on life, even if the search engines on their own initiative have offered you to come here?

What should I do now ?!

Sergey Golubev:

Well done!!..

Look, if a 'stupid' question is the reason for irritation, build a filter here, or just don't read it!

EdwinJ:

Well done!!..

Look, if a 'stupid' question is the reason for irritation, build a filter here, or just don't read it!

This is not an irritation; this is a joke :)

You can provide some code, or some part of the code so the coders may help using your example (I am not a coder sorry).

EdwinJ:

Well done!!..

It is not irritation; it is joke :)

If you post some code (or the part of the code) so the coders may help (I am not a coder sorry).

EdwinJ:

Ed

how order call, so it and will be work - maybe call it HolyGrail1...

EdwinJ:

Orders aren't called. But they have tickets. A ticket is an unique number for each order. Tickets are set by broker.

Reason: