Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 260

Hello Guys. I found this EA that open pendening orders on news time. It's work very good. But, there is only one option to set it. I would like to have more 5 option news time that run at the same chart (same symbols).I tried to paste the same code in mql4, include etc. and didn't work. In mql4...
Hello friends! Peace for all! I'm new to forex and mql, can anybody help me? Which of these experts: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/mt4/experts Are they profitable and secure? And what would be the starting balance of $ 100? Which ones did you test and work? Thank you all! Hugs!
Hi everyone, is there a way in mql5 to convert double value = 0,056 into 5,6 and 0,00024 into 2,4? Thanks in advance!
Hello All, Good afternoon! I have the following piece of code:       if(setalert==1 && shift==0)          {                Alert(Symbol()," ",period," ",pattern);                            setalert=0;         } The alert works, but every time I open the same chart time period, the alert dialog pops...
So I have an EA that I purchased and it's doing pretty half assed as far as hitting target points. It is landing in profit about half the time and hitting SL the other half. But virtually every time, it runs about 20-30 pips into loss before coming back up. Is there a way to write a new EA that will...
I want to build an advisor that alert when price cross MA line. May abybody help about commands and/or FSB using
Hi With this we can see current orders and orders (positions) from history: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/trading/historyordergetticket but I need to know which one are closed (MT5: __History View__) and wich are opened: MT5: __Trade View__ ?! BR J.
[Deleted]
Hi ! I'm having trouble to place a pending order. Everyprice is fine but i couldn't put it to work. i'm using this method: void EnviarOrdemVenda(double preco_entrada,double stop_loss,double take_profit){ MqlTradeRequest request={0};     ZeroMemory(request);   request...
If we created EAs for sellig and someone had bought them. Then, he used our EA to sell the signal for copy trade. Do we have any technique to protect this  situation?
hey there, I am trying to build an ea that trades multiple symbols from one chart. That works quite well, but unfortunately I still have to open each chart once to load the history. Is there an easy way to automatically load the history for multiple symbols when starting the ea? So if I open the...
I cant find a visual mode in my expert advisor to back test. can anybody help, how can i get it.
The EA opens 1 buy and 1 sell order at the same time. This function is supposed to add up the sell and buy orders  and return net profit. The problem is, the code does seem  to sum both it only sums 1 order . What is the double Money()  {   double SumBuy=0;   double SumSell=0;   string   symbol;...
How I can insure my expert not read the historical data I mean when I traded on past time ex in 2008 on real account we get same result account on real account and back test same .      
Hi guys, first just wanted to thank everyone who makes an effort to read my concern. Here goes: 1. I created an Custom Indicator. Working Fine. (Checked) 2. Created an EA from my EA template. Used donchian channel method as error checked for basic function i.e. trading/SL/trailing/etc. No custom...
I am new to MT5 and would like to make an EA through MQL5 wizard. I want to add a custom indicator into the EA using the wizard, but not sure if i can add on in it. The indicator is called linear regression, people call it center of gravity.
Hi all, I have about 10 years of 1M data in an HST file. I was thinking maybe when I run a backtest with an EA on the 1H timeframe, it would auto convert. Unfortunately it did not.  Is there a script that will convert my 1M historical data in to 1H? How would I go about doing that? Thanks!
Hi experts, I just have learned mql5 and don't understand something. plz, see following code and their result. I wonder when I cut IF out, the result will change? What indicates to time? v thid OnTick () { MqlTick last_tick; //--- if ( SymbolInfoTick ( Symbol (),last_tick)) { Print
Hi, I get this error in strategy tester with timeframe M1: 2019.03.30 10:15:45.118    Core 2    pass 1 on AUDCHF tested with error "history processing error (314 AUDCHF)" (0:09:13.516) Anyone found a solution to this?
I have no ideia what is wrong with the code. Someone could help me? <Decompiled Code Removed>
Hello everybody, I've tested the EA there :  #include<Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; double PreviousAsk = NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_ASK),_Digits); double PreviousBid = NormalizeDouble(SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol,SYMBOL_BID),_Digits); int m = 0; int n = 1; int e = 0; int i = 1; int...
Hello, I have one ea which place buy and sell at a time. //-----------------------Buy and sell codes-----------------// buy=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,lots,NormalizeDouble(Ask,Digits),30,0,0,"Learning",MagicNumber,0,clrBlue);   sell=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lots,NormalizeDouble(Bid,Digits),30,0,0...
Hello everyone :)  All I want to do is giving value to "x". ( x is a variable) Then, when value of x is changed in OnTick function. That new value(given in Ontick) should remain untill its changed in Ontick again.  double x= 10void OnTick(){x= High[1]} That "10" value should called once at the start...
Hello, Does it exist an EA that opens orders buy stop and sell stop and close partial size orders according to the price movement? Thank you.
Hi I'm new to Forex and I heard about automatic trading . I would like to know how to trade automatically on metatrader 4 with fbs. the steps to follow. thank you
Hi all, I have an EA that is checking an indicator every tick to see if an arrow appears. Should an arrow appear it will do something. I am finding that the EA is locking up my system with the amount of RAM and CPU  its using for the task. so clearly my approach is wrong or i am asking too much....
Dear members, I will like to ask for advise on how to reduce the CPU processing power with MT4? I am using several EA for trading a few currency pairs. It seems that the CPU can fluctuate from 10% to 100%. The MT4 is residing on the VPS host and my RAM is 1.3GB and CPU is 2.2GHz. Thanks in advance....
Hey, I want to Round the number of an Array of my indicator. I need to Round the numbers to the number of digits of the currency, for example the EURUSD in my broker has 5 digits, while USDJPY have 3 digits. I cannot do it this way. And I want to change Round the numbers as soon as they are created,...
If so - how are you guys auto-trading TradingView alerts in MT4/MT5 ? 
Hi, is it possible to re-implement iADX() using iCustom() or any other option to have ENUM_APPLIED_PRICE on its call (as it was on MQL4)? MQL4: double  iADX(    string       symbol,        // symbol    int          timeframe,     // timeframe    int          period,        // averaging period...