Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 127

The graphics card is NVDIA GTX550TI, the latest driver of this model is installed, and CUDA 9.1 is also installed, but after opening MT5, the following picture is still displayed, please advise how to install it to use opencl normally, thank you
Hello traders, am looking to develop a neural network to analyse some charts that already have an EA running on them. I want the network learn from the EA and be able to predict future prices and possible areas the EA may take a trade
After some in depth debugging, I realized I've been using CiCustom wrong. The documentation is unclear but by implementation it is now apparent that CiCustom was intended to derive subclasses. Making custom indicator classes is very easy of you use the following pattern. Inherit CiCustom Make a
  how to convert MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MARGINREQUIRED) to mt5 version
Hello Guys ,, i made an EA and while im testing it , it keeps telling me : Unsupported filling mode . The brocker allows Hedging , and Tp and SL are not too small .. does anyone know why orders are unsupported please
Having to manually keep changing the TF in inputs (21 times) is very labour intensive I know its possible having seen EA's with the option But how to write the code ? All help very much appreciated :) Thank you in advance for your valuable time
hello dear developers, I am looking for the code that can help me to remove the grid and the volumes on the graph during the initialization thank you
[Deleted]
  Create an EA  (2)
I would like to know if someone can make me a robot, because I trade with the rsi and stochastic growth I am doing scalping and I would like to have 10 tp 30 SL for each position I open
  No history data  (8)
Why there's no history data
Hi, My futures broker provides real ticks in MT5, I want to know if MarketBook data (i.e Depth of Market) available during Backtesting? Thanks Abhay
Hi all, I'm trying to make an EA and backtest it, but I'm having problems with the buffers in my EA. I know that in my custom indicator the values are getting set correctly in the buffers there as I have debugged through that and checked. However in my EA when I use CopyBuffer(), I am not getting
Hi, wanted to ask, if the EA is taken off the market after purchase, will i still be able to download and use the EA
Hi I have my ow EA that uses the SendNotification function to send me messages that I want to receive, using MT5. I receive these okay. However, I also receive messages about trade transactions, which I do not want to receive (too many, too frequent etc) I seem to remember back in MT4 you could
  **** Signal  (6)
I was subscribed to **** signal. last friday many positions were opened and last night at 3:14 am the signal was CANCELED, it seems not existing no more. Mt4 closed all position with a huge loss. Trading is risky but why signal providers abandon their subscribers just like that in difficult times
  Top 3 signals  (1)
From a Friday to Monday, top 3 signal, 2 vanished, 1 badly hurt. Actually it not surprised me at all. If you at this place more than 5 yrs, you will know this happened again and again. People don't know how to trade, what to expect, fond to martingale, this is the destination, sooner or later
[Deleted]
I've been trying to create an Expert using the envelope indicator. Since adding automatic lot sizing it doesn't place anymore trades. Can someone send me in the general direction? As I'm not a programmer but willing to learn and dedicate a lot of time. It opens a buy and a sell and then it stops
I'm trying to load a custom EA when running on portable mode, but I didn't manage to even load the EA in the chart. I managed to login, open the chart but for some reason even the examples EA like ExpertMACD.ex5 doesn't work. Anyone has a valid config file example or know how to solve the issue
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to look at my topic. First of all I want to know how I could save the the SL and TP values of a recently opened order so I can use these values for opening a new trade. For example: I open a long(1) trade and the TP= 10 and SL=5, After this I want to open a new
I posted another similar question but maybe it's too complicated. Trying here for a related, but different/simpler question... The MQL5 documentation on this page gives an example of a python script that can communicate with a broker, get some ticks and other data, and then operate on it -- all in
Hi, I'm facing a strange problem. First, I developed an indicator that has nothing special to it: 4 buffers, two with data and two with colors, that plot buy and sell arrows in the chart. The following picture is the indicator attached to a chart of the WDO$N symbol (Brazil) in 2019: As you can see
Hi, So far yes, my code is full of options where I check if the trading is allowed, then do something, else do otherwise, but I was just wondering... do I really need it? I mean, isn't Metatrader "smart enough" to not allow the EA to trade if AutoTrading is not checked? In other words, what I'm
Dear All, I have question .. Why are MT5 backtest 'everytick' and 'everytick base on real ticks' so different? Which is more representative? thanks
I am so happy to join you guys. pliz anyone who is patient and willing to help me build a robot based on the zigzag indicator . even though i am not a professional, my strategy is so powerful with lots of wins than losses
Hi guys, I am using an EA to go through a few symbols in a list and also a few time frames, it worked good ,but lately i get a few errors for invalid request. I am using the CTrade library to open and manage the trades, and considering i dont work with the request struct directly i dont understand...
I'm working on dialing in EA settings for a MT5 EA and have been utilizing the agents available from MQL. There used to be anywhere from 200 to 500 agents used at any given time as long as I had enough money in my account... However, for the past couple of weeks it starts there and then within an
HELLO dear coders just want to send my Metatrader A account live equity to Metatrader B expert adviser as a live value . so Expert adviser B shows it as comment on chart / whats the true way to do this , both metatraders are open at the same laptop
Hi, I'm trying to copy an indicator from Trading View and part of the indicator has the follow line of code rr = ta.rma(ta.tr, 35 ) ta.tr = True range. It is max(high - low, abs(high - close[1]), abs(low - close[1])) ta.rma = Moving average used in RSI. It is the exponentially weighted moving
HI, First I want to thanks everyone for that great forum and your help. I'm still learning how to programm EA but I'm struggling on something I'm sure you canl help me and give advice. I want to check from the current candle in the past for a pattern (3 Candle Swing) and I really don't know how to
hello, i tried to use copybuffer function, that every new bar, it will copy totalbars numbers. and when not new bar, it only copy the last bar data. but it give me out of range error. how to fix it? here is my code, please check it for me. thanks in advance
I'm going to learn to write expert advisors in mql5 for metatrader 5. i searched google and fonud several 1 hundred to 3 hundred pages books, another source was this: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs . in left down, you can find a link to download the whole document