Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 256

Hello, I'm trying to get the deals closed in profit within the previous 12 hours. if ( HistorySelect ( TimeCurrent ()-( 12 * 60 * 60 ), TimeCurrent ())) { Print ("Found ", HistoryDealsTotal ()," deals."); for ( int i = HistoryDealsTotal () - 1 ; i >= 0 ; i--) { ulong tk =
Hello Gurus Can we plot the indicator using an EA, for example if I have an EA trading 5-MA 15 MA cross, can I plot those indicator lines in EA- I badly need this way for some testing purposes Please share some example or a tutorial, I tried for days but couldnt do it in MT4; Thanks Regards Arun
Sorry, but i cant find info: Im using now C class in mql5 . #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade my_trade=new CTrade; and my errors: 2019.05.24 15:06:47.929 Breakout_2019 (EURAUD,M5) 1 undeleted objects left 2019.05.24 15:06:47.930 Breakout_2019 (EURAUD,M5) 1 object of type CTrade left and a cant
Hi all! I created custom symbol with usual parameters got from real one (futures contract). See screenshots in attachments. Loaded history for it. Currency is RUR, Initial margin is 5222. Next I ran simple Random robot with 100 000 deposit in Strategy Tester. What I see: If buy 1, Margin = 14228,...
[Deleted]
Hello, I could not find this question in the forums already. I am just looking for someone to double check my math as i am converting orders between accounts with different leverage amounts. Example 1. Amount of equity to keep accounts 1:1 The source account is 1:500 with 5k equity, to mirror the
Hi All, I want to build a price alert that tracks the following, First, price has to move above A, then price has to move below B, then alert. I am a noob in MT4 programming, any help is much appreciated. Thanks
How to make EA trade at Specific Hour MT5? i.e. 12pm to 10pm PST Thank you!
Hi at all, Anywhere there is a list o other, of params and methods that not run in backtesting mode ( example: OrderTakeProfit() = 0.0 in backtesting mode ) ? Or, how i cand search they ? thanks
Hi everyone, could someone help me create an expert advisor like this in the image? but without indicators or strategies just buy and when you touch the TP buy again right away.
I'm done, I have spent three days on this error and at this point I'm pretty sure that my robot doesn't have  any problem it prints massages about: Insufficient funds to perform trade operation, Invalid volumes in trade operations(min and max volume for each symbol and volume step), no history bars...
I have never found a system that in a backtesting of 40 FX pairs and at least 500 trades on each, all or most pairs are in profit. For example I have a system that give me profit on 15 pairs (each backtest have at least 500 trades). On the rest it gives me a loss. I didn't do any "optimization",...
Hi experts, I have a little bit confuse about class.Would someone please clarify this?  Please see following code and its result, The results show different despite both function are called from base class.Why not the same? I understand that, If there is prefix "virtual" in front of the function ,...
Hi.... Please help to make me an EA that when open market the robot open buy position, and then SL 100 pips, and TP 100 pips+spread. How can I do that? Thanks in advance
  calculate DT oscillator  (15   1 2)
Hi fellow traders I have seen this indicator Mladen Rakic, DT Oscillator I already tried iCustome function to calculate the required parameters but when I want to ask parameters of two different time periods, my computer freezes. so I wanted to know if it is possible to calculate them in my own...
As far as I could see, there's no PositionSelect by index in MQL5, so how can this be done?    for(int i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--){      if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)){
Hello there I just started to recode some of  my EA's to MT5, but it totally fails on accuracy  strategy testing. I can't find accurate back test real tick data and you can't import any.  There are notes in the Russian Forum to add this functionality but the thread has no updates in month .. Since...
Hello everybody, who have "Hlaiman EA Generator Demo version for mt4"? Regards
Hello, i would like to test my ea on NZDCAD but on mt4 demo,i dont see the paire. on my broker history of this pair is max 2019.02.01 i would like to test in 2018. Need help :) Thank you
Hello all I have a question about my resultat on my backtest (see the piecture)  i see on "chute maximal" 2406.55 (65%) i dont know who to have this resultat? When i see my graphique resultat i understand "chute abosule"  aproximately (3320 - 713 = 2607) thank you
If you use iMA or iMACD,indicators appear on chart in strategy tester. Are there any ways not to show indicators on chart if you used that indicator in coding?
Guys, I have been using this EA for 2 years. I just realized that it can work better with some new updates(I have ideas but can't implement them into code). I need someone with good metaeditor knowledge. 
Hello,  I have following EA running successfully, however, it works only on 3 digits currency pairs (e.g.: USDJPY, AUDJPY, GBPJPY...), but not on 5 digits currency pairs (e.g.: USDAUD, USDGBP, EURGBP...) @@ Besides, I want to remove Start_Hour and End_Hour. I want to trade every...
Do most (or even any?) trade copier EAs in the Market for MT5 open trades they copy asynchronously? I ask because with some EAs before I noticed that they simply ported from their MT4 EAs and then didn't both to program the MT5 versions with asynchronous trade functions because it is simpler not to...
Good morning everyone I have a couple of question about VPS . I trade a future that expire every month: i have to reload only that future chart or all charts with their EA? If i use platform when charts are migrated, this is an issue
Hey all, i like to get reed of the old terminal log messages when i start a new session. Is there any way to use a command such as "ClearTerminalLog()" to do this or do i have do clear it always by hand ? Thanks & Regards, Chris
  EA mql4 2019  (10)
Can someone do this to me in mql4? Example strategy: 1. buy and sell at the same time. 2. Each "-X pips" repurchase or resell with a lot increase. 3. TP getting closer when it makes a repurchase. No stop loss. 4. If touch the TP, go back and buy it right away. 5. without indicators, only buy and...
Hi guys! I have been working on an EA for a few weeks now and I am stuck: I want to close all trades and open orders when a profit target (say 10 pips) is reached. I have a ClosePosition function which doesn't seem to be working. Would anyone have any idea how to solve this? Thanks a lot, Martin...
Selam, I have an EA and 2 laptops. Laptop A is optimizing the EA but optimization is not working at Laptop B. Same EA, same settings. When I select the parameters and change to the settings tab to start the test, parameters unchecked but test is running. How can I solve this problem? before start
The help for OrderSend says: slippage [in]  Maximum price slippage for buy or sell orders If Is this a digits or pip value (i.e. 20 means 2 pips for EURUSD contract with 5 digits)?
Hi Coders, I am not sure if this is the right section of the forum. Can somebody please add the 3-level semfor indicator (attached) to the Ascitrend EA attached with the post. The EA currently opens positions at Asctrend signal and closes at the opposite signal. It also has TP, SL, Trailing SL, etc...