MQL5 Script to get detailed account history

I am looking for a script that will allow me write my account history to an external file.

I have found exactly what I need using MQL4, but I need someway to convert it to MQL5 or find a script that allows me to do something similar

The MQL4 script is here https://www.mql5.com/en/code/13885

The heatmap part of the script is unnecessary for my purposes, but I really do need something to extract history and write it to a file.

thanks in advance for any much needed advice.

History Dump CSV with heat map for Excel analysis
History Dump CSV with heat map for Excel analysis
  • www.mql5.com
Do you need to know at what times of the day you are winning or losing compared to other times or the day? This script creates a .CSV file of your order history so you can import it into Excel and analyse it. It extracts all order information. Date / time information in both native MetaTrader format (fields ending _MT) and Excel format. It also...

Try this script  History Deals and Orders.

Saves history to either the Experts tab or to a file.

History Deals and Orders
History Deals and Orders
  • www.mql5.com
The 'History Deals and Orders' script shows absolutely all properties of deals and orders from the trading history over a given time interval. Data can be displayed in the Experts tab of the terminal, as well as written to a text file (which is saved in [data folder]\MQL5\Files). If the data is to be written to a text file, the...

Perfect.,

thank you.

Vladimir Karputov:

Try this script  History Deals and Orders.

Saves history to either the Experts tab or to a file.

Reason: