Export Expert Advisor from VPS

Hi,

I recently uploaded a Expert Advisor and I changed the code on my local copy now, I want to know the original code that was uploaded to VPS. Can someone please help? Is there a way to export you expert advisor or something?

jmpmilli2019:

Hi,

I recently uploaded a Expert Advisor and I changed the code on my local copy now, I want to know the original code that was uploaded to VPS. Can someone please help? Is there a way to export you expert advisor or something?

What code is that?

What is the original code?

Eleni Anna Branou:

What code is that?

What is the original code?

Yes, the original code that I uploaded to my VPS server. I made some alterations on the expert advisor file and its called 2_1b. The EA is doing well, so I shouldn't have altered it. I want to get a copy of the EA that I uploaded originally, so I can keep it and monitor changes better. 

jmpmilli2019:
Yes, the original code that I uploaded to my VPS server. I made some alterations on the expert advisor file and its called 2_1b. The EA is doing well, so I shouldn't have altered it. I want to get a copy of the EA that I uploaded originally, so I can keep it and monitor changes better. 

If you are talking about MQL5 VPS, you can't get hold of any files (EAs for example) that you have migrated to the virtual server.

If you are talking about other VPS, you can access the MT4/5 >> File >> MQL4/5 folder and find there your installed files.

Reason: