EA Trades Demo, gives zero divide error in Live money accnt.

Using IG forex mt4 broker

Using paid spider pro, USD/EUR on m15

When I use it on my demo account, it works and trades.

When I try to initialize it on live account gives me:

2020.07.21 10:44:32.739 Spider Crazy Pro EURUSD,M15: zero divide in 'Spider Crazy Pro.mq4' (1251,36)

Could there be a setting or something im missing?  I backtested and demo traded demo version and paid version, to double check.  

Any ideas gents?

Your EA is broken. You know the line. Fix your broken code.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          When asking about code

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

I would love to check out the code and see for myself to debug, sadly it was a paid ea on the market.  I put in a word with the coder, hopefully.  I just wanted to see if there was a reason why it was working on paper trading and just.. not on live.  Thanks for the reply. 

twelliott:

I would love to check out the code and see for myself to debug, sadly it was a paid ea on the market.  I put in a word with the coder, hopefully.  I just wanted to see if there was a reason why it was working on paper trading and just.. not on live.  Thanks for the reply. 

Had another similar ea, now removed, had fantastic results in backtesting & demo, went live and nearly blown the account! Pain in the neck to get an answer on time and to the point! Write a poor review and get instant reply!!!!
Reason: