New to ea trailing stop (Problem in understanding)

I been testing several ts ea but most of the time, they do not move to the trailing start, and I do not know why. Does it conflict with other ea but they do not have ts?

The bear minimum of my broker ts is 15 but many ea I used not work move it to the starting. I even take account of the spread in other test but nothing.

Common ts ea I'd input are Start is 0, Step 25, Stop is 10. So in my understanding, the 1st 25 profit pips it move to break-even. And then, every 25 pips later, it move another 10. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but in an universal ts I'd also used, delta (Offset from the stop loss calculation level) is just "Stop", right?

Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
Basic Principles - Trading Operations - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
is an instruction given to a broker to buy or sell a financial instrument. There are two main types of orders: Market and Pending. In addition, there are special Take Profit and Stop Loss levels. is the commercial exchange (buying or selling) of a financial security. Buying is executed at the demand price (Ask), and Sell is performed at the...

How trailing works is shown in the pictures in the TrailingStop code.

Vladimir Karputov:

Wait a minute. Oh I think I get it now. If Stop 15, Step 25, SL none. Then once the total pips is 40, it will switch to break even. And if another 25 pips later, it switch to 15 profit instead. Right? 

Vladimir Karputov:
Doesn't work Vladimir. I'm not sure it because of slippage & definitely not swap bec its very small, but it doesn't. My guess is now because I do not used Stop Loss at all as I'm just that kind of a trader. Is that the problem? 

owlnoluck :
Doesn't work Vladimir. I'm not sure it because of slippage & definitely not swap bec its very small, but it doesn't. My guess is now because I do not used Stop Loss at all as I'm just that kind of a trader. Is that the problem? 

My code. My example work. I gave you the basis - an example in pictures. Look for a bug in your EA's broken logic.

Reason: