Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 262

Hi, This happened in  broker only. When placing order on real account thru EA getting OrderSend Error 131   Demo account is working fine.  I believe the reason for the error that: MODE_MINLOT, MODE_LOTSTEP and MODE_MAXLOT are all 0.0 Prints results: Print("MODE_LOTSIZE = ",...
#property copyright "Copyright 2019, MetaQuotes Software Corp."#property link      "https://www.mql5.com"#property version   "1.00"#property strict//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| Expert initialization...
  ิbot SDC ?  (1)
How do I install SDC bots on MT5 for Windows s? To be able to trade automatically
Hi, In MetaTrader 5 it is possible to test every symbol in market watch, this is quite useful for bulk testing. Is it possible to do this in MetaTrader 4? I don't see the option too.
Hi to all, I need to know if it is possible to configure the signal in a way that I can close manually the positions opened by a signal and don't permit to the signal to re-open automatically. Thanks
Hi and thank you for reading this. I'm creating an EA for MT4 that needs to read a standard moving average indicator which is placed inside a subwindow  and processes the values of another indicator in the same subwindow. How can I read the MA's value from my EA?  Issues are, how to find this...
After I download my EA from the MQL5 Market instead of appearing under the tab of "Expert Advisor" it is under the tab of "Scripts". How can I fix this issue?
I am struggling to match the MACD H1 values from Strategy Tester Logs from one hour to the next. It seems that when I print the MACD H1 value in the Tester logs for the current hour eg: I print the 8:00 Macd value at 8:00, I get a different value than if I print the 8:00 Macd value at 9:00. These...
Hello, I have an EA that is set to check on a hundred of symbols but the problem is that it seems the more symbols I set the EA to work on, the more the processor is being eaten up. To the point that the processor has barely any % left in the task manager and it frozes the computer if I put it to...
hello guys, i'm looking for a way to install the Eas that i bought on MT4 on my mac. There's no 'market' menu in my mac MT4. Also, i can't download directly from my mac browser... When i tried copy/paste the EA files from my virtual windows computer to my mac, i always had the message "can't load...
  draw Line  (1)
Good day, How can i use the function Line, It is in clase CCanvas. For use this call a library  #include <Canvas\Canvas.mqh> after i give name a objet CCanvas  miLinea; For draw adk the follow parameters (x1, y1, x2, y2, color) all integers. know what  x1, x2 are times and y1, y2 are prices, how i...
I have a problem with a bool variable. I did the global declaration (outside the void OnTick() function) and then I need to use it later inside the void OnTick(). It's important because after checking conditions I will use the variable in the IF for checking the conditions to open a trade. For some...
  Max spread  (1)
Hello guys, help me please, what mt4 script Should looks like if i need this option for expert:MaxSpread=30 Step for spread=10 So if spread is going more then 40 or below 20 - ea stop trading Thanks in advance
I have an EA that enters in a pyramid type grid. When DD hits a certain percentage it closes the first order opened in the basket, I tried coding this but it just seems to hang the EA.  Can someone find the culprit in this code? Thanks in advance. //---if(ch_b...
How to remove a warning in MLQ4? In this code used to close operations,  void CloseOrderbuyl(){    int orderstotal = OrdersTotal();    int orders = 0;    int ordticket[][2];    for (int i = 0; i < orderstotal; i++)   {bool sel = OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS, MODE_TRADES);    if (OrderType() !=...
I suspect a bug with the Strategy Tester when using Fast genetic based algorithm. After a few passes which can either generate zero, negative or positive profit, then the following passes always generate 0. I tested the values of one of the pass which generated 0 by disabling the optimization and it...
Hi, I was trying to upload to the Market a free EA that does not open any trades automatically, but does help users to open/close/control their trades. For example, a EA that puts trailing stops on trades that are already running, using only mouse clicks (there are buttons for that on the chart). Or...
Hello, Does anyone knows what is the function that gives you the possibility to run an EA or an indicator on just one broker?
Hey It appears there is a serious error in invoking external DLL's from MetaEditor (MQL5: Version 237). The bug appears when external DLL's are referenced and are passed MQL string types. I have already reviewed https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/122 and allowed importing DLL's. I was not sure about...
Given: a) disconnected fromserver, historical data only b) 1M bars used to createall other timeframes using period converter c) Model=Every Tick,Period=Daily, Sym=GBPUSD d) UseDate=checked, From2016.02.12 - 2016.02.15 I ran into some quirkybehavior on my EA and started to drill down into the...
Hi, Im writing a function to calculate my lot size based on risk and sl, pretty standard stuff so far. Now where I am struggling is my account is a GBP spread betting account on Oanda convert everything to USD, so my question is how to I get to the price of 1 lot for my account. So far I know Oanda...
Hello,I would need help please. My problem is that my EA does not work while all my settings are ok,autotraiding is enabled, my one-click trainding is enabled, allow auto traiding is enabled, and it does not work with strategy tester. and it's a second trading account on the same network. a big...
Hey How i can use a Custom indicator like PARABOLIC  in my own Expert?
Hi I wrote a program that works well in the tester strategy. But when I run it on the real market, it does not work.(I don't Know , why???!!!) My strategy: When the price falls below the order open price, buy again. Can you guide me? Thanks....
Hi, in my EA I use an indicator stored as a resource. My code to use it is: #resource "\\Indicators\\volumes.ex5"handle_volumes=iCustom(NULL,IndicatorPeriod,"::Indicators\\volumes.ex5",AvgLength); In this way when I add the EA to the Graph window, the embedded indicator is displayed. -Is it possible...
Hello, Who could fix the code to make full transactions sellstop and buy stop. Now only the sellstop deals are opened and the buy stop deals are blocked by hedge or else. This code was made 2013 year, and now not working on Metatrader 4. Please FIX problem. #property copyright...
Hi, i have bought an indicator with several parameters (about 100). Among them, there are 9 sinput, should i consider them to the iCustom on my EA? I know they are static, but i am not sure if they must be considered when i fill in all the variable. In other words, should i use all the 100
Dear,My EA has problems with optimizations. It locks the computer and also by Google Coud. I thought that the MT5 self, but I realized that it only happens with my EA.After that, I realized that the out-of-memory error is due to array storage.Can someone explain or help me?About the OnInit source...
Hi! I'm trying to develop an E.A. but when the price trigger the StopLoss it execute with the wrong value (one tick below when it's a buy). I appreciate any help.
I want to know what base currency of the Symbol. I need this because depending of the base currency I will use a Risk % per trade. My broker have stocks from UK, US and EUR. Each one of this is in different currency and my money function always is considering my account currency (USD), so is not...