Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 206

Subscribing a signal and config 0.5 deviation/slippage means the order will not be copyed if difference betwwen signal provider and signal copyer is not bigger then 0.5 , thats right ? Thank you
Hi, I was not happy about the performance of the current new updated version of the EA that I have on my VPS. But the issue is, I can't find the old license version anymore on the VPS side. I had even asked the technical support of my VPS to find it for me, but they also referred me contact your
Hello, is it possible to change the activations of one EA for the activations of another EA? The seller told me that he have no control on activations, only MQL5 have it. Thanks
Hi. Is it okay to shut down an AWS VM that have an EA purchased on the MQL market? I have an EA and, after disconnecting, I was unable to update to a new version. I was forced to install a new MT5 and activate a new copy, "burning" one activation. I was wondering if the act of shutting down the VM
I've already used up all 5 activations of purchased EA and I need more activations... How can I purchase more? Market doesn't give me an option to purchase more. It just said that I have already purchase this EA. Thank you
Hi How calculate in Mql5 that I get percentage (viewed in MetaTrader5 in open positions)?! See attachment
Hey guys just looking for some help with some code on an EA Im working on. Essentially im trying to build an Array to store 3 candles worth of data that i have calculated. now i know how to set up an array etc, however due to the fact that i have no starting value to put into the array until it has
hi I worte a EA at mql4 and i want to give me friend to try but i dont want him to see the code how can i let him run the ea witout to see the code ? just allow him to change input parameter
hi all if i use a custom indicator as a resource in an EA #resource then the indicator itself only works in the behind the scene calculations (as far as i am aware) but is there any way to show that custom indicator on the chart in live market ? Thanks in advance cheers
When I click on the market tab I see the EA I purchased and it says "Product is purchased, but not downloaded yet" but when I click the blue "Install" button, nothing happens? Tried restarting my MT4, logging out of the account under tools->options->community and logging back in but still nothing
  ADX Crossover EA  (1)
Hi! Is there anyone help to help. I was looking for an ADX EA, which will open and close trades on crossover using any time frame. Manual tp or sl can be set. Otherwise a trade will remain open until the next crossover. No matter, if it's 5 pips loss of 2 pips profit. But it should be remain open
  Buy and sell  (1)
somebody help me need export advisor code i need buy sell both order same time and that order after reach profit same buy and sell both order tn average close with some profit for examble buy1 0.01 and sell1 0.01 same time if buy1 reached profit buy1 close with profit and same time that market price
I want to be able to see how many milliseconds have passed since a particular position has been opened. If I do PositionGetInteger ( POSITION_TIME ) The returned datetime value does not appear to have millisecond precision, even though I can see the open time for that position down to milliseconds
Hello, I wrote an EA and ran it on two different machines (Desktop and Hyper-V). The EA executes the trades with the exact same specifications but delivers different results in terms of profit and loss. What can be the reason for this? The differences are already enormous. See appendix. Thanks for
every time I run a backtest with the trades of the backtest, appears a lot of another trades that I have never made, could someone guide me what to delete or what to do to get rid of those
Why does this not work? overshoots is an array of struct... int h= FileOpen ( "test.csv" , FILE_WRITE | FILE_ANSI | FILE_CSV , "," ); if (h== INVALID_HANDLE ) { Comment ( "Error opening file" ); } int _size = ArraySize (overshoots); for ( int i= 0 ;i<_size;i++) { FileWrite
I'm looking to create an EA that will scan multiple symbols and will then deploy the best suited EA to it. How can I deploy EAs from another to a specific symbol
Hi - Does anyone have this EA? I would really enjoy learning from it. Ideally I want to trade equities and buy and/or sell when a Bollinger Band is crossed. Typical method. Although I may want to tweak things in the script. I can learn/do so once I have access to one. For instance, I can change the
Ok, so I think I have a pretty good EA but if I am trading all of currency pairs 3 of them show that I lose money. When I run the currency pairs individually the ones that lose money show this stop out occurred. What does that mean? I thought it meant the end of the test but wouldn't that show on
hello everyone, i have a simple Question, I am using an EA for trading and i also have an active subscription of VPS. Will the EA do the trading if I turn off my PC
Hi @ll, just asking if you have any idea for my problem: Is it in any case possible to send chart data from an exchange (here crypto), that is not available via a broker, to a metatrader client and let the application work with indicators or experts with it? Best would be to create a chart out of
Hi I have this EA working, I didn't code it myself, I used an EA builder tool, It should work fine but it doesn't, maybe someone could tell me if there is another way to code it to work better (just want to know if it's possible so I can look into it) The EA purpose is to help me execute my
I checked the forum and even existing solutions in the market, but what I see is the you definitely can send a screenshot of the terminal to any messenger (say Telegram) when smth is changed in the terminal like - new object is being created by an Indicator, or an order is closed, or opened etc. But
  EA BAsed on Heiken ASHI  (203   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
Hi Guys, How can I make EA based on Heiken Ashi ..I want EA to enter long if the first bar is white and enter short if the first bar is red... Thanks Babar
How can we manage 2 open positions of same symbol? The function PositionSelect() only takes the first open position! Does anybody have a solution to propose? Thk u
Hi, I was wondering if VPS providers stop the server on weekends for backup and start server fresh with same ea . The reason I am asking it is because some of my data like stop loss are stored in text files. I saw someone post on the forum that we don't set visual access to the vps client on windows
hi, please I need help with this, I whant to add a magic number for all the timeframes in the pair, so I have at the same time the pair opened in diferent timeframes please correct this EA: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
  VPS ip  (5)
Hello Everyone... one question.. how to know VPS ip? I have no idea to create remote desktop connection
Hello,Guys, I just started coding on MT5 platform few days ago, so I am very new in this. However, I was trying to build Partial close EA, but I constantly getting two errors: '}' - unexpected end of program ; '{' - unbalanced parentheses. I checked the code many times but I can't find where is the
hi, i am looking for an ea that lets me move the stop loss automatically. This is what i need? open a position and once in a position i want that the stop loss move automatically once a specific price has been reach. and then once another price has been reach move again to another position