Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 100

Hi All. I am using this code input ENUM_TIMEFRAMES TF = PERIOD_M1 ; in optimization by genetic I need to use just 2 timeframes: M1 and M5 How to set it? One way is to use this code: input TF = 1 ; AND then in genetic tester optimization use for TF : start = 1 >> Step =4 >>
Does anyone have any complete practical example of how to start a SCRIPT through Windows? That is, I have the MT5 open and I want to start an MT5 SCRPIT but from Windows (without using or directly manipulating the MT5 platform)?
Hello, my programming knowledge is minimal, I only edit programs that have "some structures" of open source, but I'm not an expert, much less a professional in programming. I need to acquire the knowledge to know in what way I can execute a SCRIPT from Windows (external application). Or from MT5
Hi all, While tightening up automating my testing process I would like to grab the balance and equity graph at the end of a test. There is a right-click method for this on the balance/equity curve chart, so I am hoping there is a matching set of functionality in mql5. I have searched for a function
Hello, I'm using this custom indicator : https://www.mql5.com/en/code/14484 I have set the indicator into \MQL5\Indicators\vwap.ex5 I would like to get the value " sDailyStr" (which is the daily vwap price) to use it inside my EA. In my EA code, inside OnTick() I use the iCustom function : double
  Expert Advisor  (1)
I have built EA for deriv broker synthetic indices and stuck in its one of the important phase.... I want to add special margin call and stopt-out function in my EA... Can someone help me how can it be done... Because broker has set 50% for the stop out while i want to set at 70-80% .... can someone
Hey guys, First, as I'm not an native English speaker, I will do my best to explain what I'm trying to achieve. In short- I want to take only specific results from previous optimization, And only run those sets on different time period. In long- (The dates and number of sets given below are just for
Hello, I set a bollingers to my graph through my EA with this code handle = iBands ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT ,inPeriod, 1 ,InDeviation, PRICE_CLOSE ); ChartIndicatorAdd ( 0 , 0 , handle); I would like to know if there is a simple way to change the color of the bands on the charts ? Or do I need to
Hello, I am learning to code in mql5 and I would like to know how to display the indicators on the graph? And how to remove the Moving Average indicator (20) when I test. int BolBandsHandle; int OnInit () { BolBandsHandle = iBands ( NULL , PERIOD_H4 , 20 , 0 , 2 , PRICE_CLOSE );
I purchased an EA and installed it and it shows up in the list of EAs but when I try to attach it to a chart it says the EA is not configured. Attached screenshots. Any help is much appreciated
Hello Community! i am very interesting in learn to code this kind of interfaces, somebody could give a north in how or what tools are used to develop something like this picture? no mean I want to do exactly that, but is amazing how fast and good look has is it done complety with Canvas? is there a
Hi. Traders and Coders. I used this article to convert my MQL4 code to MQL5 code. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/81 Just found that AccountFreeMarginCheck in MQL4 is not available in MQL5. Does anyone have some ways of checking free margin before sending order in MQL5 ? The code look like...
I've been using this code on a multi symbol EA trying to make it execute only once per bar but it executes on every tick , please help. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ProjectName | //| Copyright 2020, CompanyName | //| http://www.companyname.net |
  expert advisor  (10)
Hello, I'm new to mql5 and generally not a good programmer. I am playing around with an ea that utilises price differentials between last and previous prices as a volatility factor and places a trade based on this. My code compiled fine but upon stategy-testing, no trades are placed, hence no
I dont know why but all of a sudden theres no trades happening with my bot
Hi, need your help on my timeccurent code in my EA, basically what I want my EA to do is only trade during specific market hours, but it just ended up not taking any trades during back testing: here's a PORTION of my code: datetime time_to_trade = TimeCurrent (); datetime open_time = "15:00:00"
The EA is optimizing OK in the MT4 version but not working in the MT5 version. This is what it is telling me. 2022.12.11 16:13:46.240 Core 04 genetic pass (0, 326) tested with error "wrong timeframe request in Open Prices mode" in 0:00:00.013 2022.12.11 16:13:46.243 MQL5 Cloud USA common
Hello, I have two questions, the first one is : I would like to create a rectangle with border color but the thing I coded didn't work. I would like a yellow border color for example. and The second question is : is there is a way to set the rectangle always on the foreground ? Because my EA draw
The first time I run the robot it throws this error but it works fine when I run it for the second time although there is no change. Why is this so? First Run: Second Run
Description: Telegram 4 MQL was made to make the life of an automtic trader a bit more convenient or better to say it was made to spare nerves. Suitable questions while operating an autotrading systems are: Was the order correctly executed?Did an situation change an unusual way so that I need to...
Do I need to submit the script file? Should I hire a freelancer to prepare the file for me? Thank you for any advice
Hey guys alittle help here , how can I make my EA read a return value from a getSignal() function in a custom indicator ?(like if getSignal function of custom indicator returns 1 when there is a signal) How can I make my EA read that to know that there is a signal created and it can execute a trade
Hello to every one I have a problem in copy trading. I bought a signal but every time MT5 open 0,01 lot for me. How can I fix that? My account: Broker: Fibo Group - Demo - Leverage: 1:400 - Balance: 3000$ Signal account: Broker: FBS - Real - Leverage: 1:500 - Balance: 16000$ would you please help me
Hello, I would like to have the open price and the current price of my open position but when I have a trade the posCurrent and posOpen are always equal to 0.0 Can you help me ? Thank you very much
I have this EA I made and I want to add a up arrow on buy signals below the candle and a down arrow on sell signals above the the candle. I'm posting the code below, Thanks in advance... //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hi, can someone who downloaded the DEMO version of the famous <deleted> ex5 file can share it with me , because im having problem downloading it from the MQL5 market . Thank you
Hi, my code is: how please modify tp of position and keep sl as it was //+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ void ModifyTrades(){ for ( int i= PositionsTotal ()- 1 ; i>= 0 ; i--){ ulong ticket= PositionGetTicket (i); if ( PositionSelectByTicket
Hey guys need help please Is it possible to calculate the profit for the open position either buy or sell separately. I'm using AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_PROFIT) to get the profit but I cannot get the profit for the buy position only or the profit for the sell position only. It gives the total
Hello, in Mql4, this code is work nice to calculate total closed profit today (current day), double Today_Closed_Profit() { int time = 0 ; int order_nya = 0 ; double Profit_History = 0 ; datetime on11 = iTime ( Symbol (), PERIOD_D1 , 0 ); // Current open time datetime on111 =
#include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade m_trade; // trading object //--- ulong m_slippage= 30 ; // slippage //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Expert initialization function |