Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 207

Hi I have this EA working, I didn't code it myself, I used an EA builder tool, It should work fine but it doesn't, maybe someone could tell me if there is another way to code it to work better (just want to know if it's possible so I can look into it) The EA purpose is to help me execute my
I checked the forum and even existing solutions in the market, but what I see is the you definitely can send a screenshot of the terminal to any messenger (say Telegram) when smth is changed in the terminal like - new object is being created by an Indicator, or an order is closed, or opened etc. But
  EA BAsed on Heiken ASHI  (203   1 2 3 4 5 ... 20 21)
Hi Guys, How can I make EA based on Heiken Ashi ..I want EA to enter long if the first bar is white and enter short if the first bar is red... Thanks Babar
How can we manage 2 open positions of same symbol? The function PositionSelect() only takes the first open position! Does anybody have a solution to propose? Thk u
Hi, I was wondering if VPS providers stop the server on weekends for backup and start server fresh with same ea . The reason I am asking it is because some of my data like stop loss are stored in text files. I saw someone post on the forum that we don't set visual access to the vps client on windows
hi, please I need help with this, I whant to add a magic number for all the timeframes in the pair, so I have at the same time the pair opened in diferent timeframes please correct this EA: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
  VPS ip  (5)
Hello Everyone... one question.. how to know VPS ip? I have no idea to create remote desktop connection
Hello,Guys, I just started coding on MT5 platform few days ago, so I am very new in this. However, I was trying to build Partial close EA, but I constantly getting two errors: '}' - unexpected end of program ; '{' - unbalanced parentheses. I checked the code many times but I can't find where is the
hi, i am looking for an ea that lets me move the stop loss automatically. This is what i need? open a position and once in a position i want that the stop loss move automatically once a specific price has been reach. and then once another price has been reach move again to another position
Hi All, I've been using these forums for a while but not posted before.  I've been digging around but can't seem to find a full resolution to my query so here goes.  I see this as more of a logic problem and not specific code so haven't included any coding. I have an EA that runs on MT4 and runs...
Hello, I have a question, when buying an EA from the market it has a limit for activations, most of the times is 5 or 10 activations. What are the limits of the activations? When the activation is taken into account, every time it's opened in the same metatrader install, or in every computer, or I
Hi, I'm running an EA that writes to a file located in:   MT4/Files/ directory on my computer. But when I synchronize the EA to the VPS, how can I check the output of that file? Many thanks
my id eur not us. i paid 25 usd pass paypal. because my id eur right? i paid it. what should i do?
Hi everybody, I am new programming EA in python and I think that one of the most important procedures is to be able to change SL and TP from an open position. I have opened positions with no problems, but once I try to change the SL or TP I get NoneType as a result. This is the code I use in order
I use my own DLL in the EA. When I run it locally, it works. For both, single and optimization. But if I "stop" test or optimization instead of waiting for normal finish, after that I need to kill metatester64 processes(es), otherwise it will not start any new tests again. This is something I can
hi guys i need help with coding an EA that has ZigZag and moving average with the following funtions //BUY CONDITION -ZigZag at lower candlesticks -Moving average below candlesticks //ENTRY POINT -1st close candle below MA //SELL CONDITION -ZigZag at higher candle -Moving average above candlesticks
Dear friends I attached my EA in diferents charts in iderents pairs. Can I check how many and in which graphics is it working
Hi all, I am having trouble in sending JSON (of length around 5000 character) to a POST service via MQL5. I tries sending small size JSON, it send perfectly and I can get it via following method in python: requrstJSON = request.get_json() However when I increase the size of JSON same method returns
Hello, Is there anyway to prevent an EA from opening new orders (Daily at time X)  but maintain previously opened orders.  Edit: I don't have the source code and cannot modify the EA.
Small question. I have this EA that has external input following as  focusing on the pipcount in the mt4 settings. extern double  PipCount    = 20; If I need the pipcount  not to  be able to be edited in the mt4 terminal setting I should use the following? int PipCount    = 30; or do I use the...
I use an indicator that looks and works fine on all past data but it has weird calculations when it comes to continually running. It starts drawing lines in random places. (I hope this is making sense) What I want to know is, when I program this into my EA, will the EA pull the data from this
Hi I m trying to publish a product on the Market but in the Automatic Validation of my EA I get erros: test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) 2020.04.01 10:59:41 failed modify #5 sell 0.4 EURUSD sl: 1.09665, tp: 1.09565 -> sl: 1.09613, tp: 1.09565 [Invalid stops] 2020.04.01 23:10:35 failed modify #8 buy 0.2
Can any expert advisor fake the results of meta trader back test? By fetching data from 3rd party service? By analyzing the past data that are already downloaded to meta trader? Or by any other way
Hi all, I am re-coding some MQL5 scripts into MQL4 because of my broker's requirements. I am finding a discrepancy between the 1 Hour EMA calculated by the EA on my 1 Hour chart and the 1 Hour EMA calculated by the EA on my 5 Min chart. I think the values should be the same (they are in my MQL5
[Deleted]
  Modifying an EA  (6)
I try to modify an EA on MT5 but my computer won?t save the changes I keep pressing "save" on the screen below but it doesn't load or do anything, is there a problem I can fix
Hi all, My funtion: double ProfitCheck(long const magic_number){ double profit=0.0; HistorySelect(0, TimeCurrent()); int trades_total = HistoryDealsTotal();   for(int i=0; i < trades_total; i++)     { long ticket = HistoryDealGetTicket(i); long...
Hi, I guess this is an easy common question: How can I tell the EA to not open a trade in a bar where it has closed a trade at void OnTick? It is opening with if(CountTrades()<1) but I cannot add if(IsNewCandle()), as it does not open trades. I have tried this but it opens either way int BarsCount =
[Deleted]
  goto end of EA  (2)
Hi, I have 2 moving average EA, MA1 is faster then MA2, to save time in optimization, I want to skip permutation of MA1 >= MA2. void OnInit() { if (IsOptimization() ) { goto end_of_the_EA_code } } I could not find goto in MQL5, is there other loop function I can use
Hi all I'm looking for MT5 script or EA (possibly MT4) I would like that when candle a bar crosses the horizontal trendline i.e. when the close price are on the opposite sides of the line then close position. Does anyone know similar solutions? Please share with me. So far, just I found it....
It's all in this little screencast. Any help much appreciated ! *** thanks