Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 203

I'm still learning so I thought about printing the value of a tick as it occurs using this code: void OnTick () { double price = SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_ASK ); Print (price); } But Instead of Showing one tick value, it instead shows me all tick values from 2021-01-01 till now
Hello, It's possible to check the price every second (or whatever time you whant) and register on an array? I wanna check the price of the last second and register it. If so, can anyone help me out? Thanks in advance
So I'm totally new to MetaEditor 5 and I've searched for this everywhere but couldn't really understand. All I want to do is to check the value of the last tick and store it in a variable and then store the current tick value on another variable, compare them, decide either to Buy/Sell and reset the
Hi folks, I would like to check every hour or every 30 minutes if VPS I'm using for my EA is working. I wrote the following code, but I think there is some better way to input "times" every time that the function was called, instead of one line for each hour. What do you guys think
Is there a function that will give me a list of input parameters used for a test? Something similar to FrameInput when running an optimisation? My understanding is that I wont be able to use FrameInput if it's not an optimization run. E
Hi, I am using few EAs with Martinghale and grid. In case of a long trend it can lead to big DD. I am looking for a Recovery EA that would start a recovery based on various settings like % of DD in account and similar. I want to ask users of various recovery EA to share which recovery EA they use
I recently hosted my EA on mql5.com and i opened my terminal this morning and no open trade was running. I clicked on the Experts tab of the terminal and saw messages there "Trade Operations not allowed by setting as shown in the image Is there anything i cab do to correct this? Thanks
Hi, I am new to developing and coding on MQL4. I got a question and for some it might be stupid. But I am learning and trying to figure it all out for myself. (Take note that I am editing an EA I purchased from another developer) Is the count of [1000] the amount of tickets handled and kept track of
Hello everyone, I'm adapting an EA from B3 (Brazilian stock market) to the Forex and I know that the price information is a bit different. But I don't know why I try send a sell stop under the bid and get the error invalid price. I tried sent the price with and without spread and I got the same
  Error appears ?  (1)
Hi I am rented Virtual server (MQL5 VPS), and then I turned the expert on it . But when the expert works at demo or live account I got an error in the vps server's journal list (Look at the next picture). Knowing that there is nothing any error when I do the back test This error only appears on this
Hello, my name is Alex, I have an MT4-account with a VPS . Before I synchronize it I always set the Button 'AutoTrading' in MT4 to green(=active). After synchronizing always the Button 'AutoTrading' is red. Must I let this as it is, or must I set it to green (=active)
I code EA and backtesting until got profits but when testing on Live demo it is fail How to debug on Live demo? please help to guide line or have any article recommend to read and study
How can i to close position by ticket? this code close position by Symbol() #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade m_trade; onticket() { m_trade.PositionClose( Symbol ()); }
Hi! I am looking for an AE capable of automatically opening and closing a position without needing any strategy. Just open and close a position according to the hour + minute + second that's all! But to handle repetitive every 40 minutes for example. Example: To open sell US30 SL: nothing TP =
  Beginer in mql5  (8)
Hello, i'm begin to create my first EA. BUT i try now with Ichimoku indocator. my code //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Ichimoku_Siuko.mq5 | //| Copyright 2021, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |
[Deleted]
Good day everyone Please someone should help me write EA based on 5 custom indicators signal Actually I don't know how to approach this issue Conditions of the EA _________________EA CONDITIONS 👇__________________ The conditions will be when two, three, four, or five indicator indicates same signal
Hi, I have three different EAs and insert them on three different symbols. However, at a time just one of them can open trade. I want all of them can work independently. I have used bellow code to open trade in all my programs: ************** if (signal=="sell" && PositionsTotal()<1) ************* I
hi any one can help me the EA of the attached file of indicator Buy when Ma change to green and Sell When MA change to Red #include<Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; MqlTick Tick; int ma_colored; datetime MAXIMO= D'2021.10.16 00:00' ; double MaBuffer[]; input double VOLUME= 0.01 ; //Lot input double
hope you are all doing fine.first of all i need to ensure is the ea robust, market dynamics change time to time can my ea survive that i read somewhere in the forum if the optimization result are cluster together the ea is robust. Can you guys take a look into my ea and comment about that. the
Hello everyone, pls I'm new to the mql5 programming....Please I need your help with applying the inbuilt experttrailingstop classes in adding a trailing Stop to my EA..it's been really hard trying to understand how to apply it...thanks
Hello Is it possible to help me add code for any expert until you become like in the picture Thank you For example, when you press the buy button, it becomes red, so the expert does not buy
Hello, i published new EA today (18.1.2021) but like my other EA's i published before, this EA didnt shown on new tab on MT5 market. Any ideas why that happen ? <Deleted>
I have a problem with upgrading the ea version. I want to ask how to publish while the validation has been passed but there is no publish button
I want to provide signals om mql5.com. I have more than 5 EA's running but i would only like to send signals from specific EA with specific magic number and NOT send signals from the rest. How would I achieve this
I just try with a classic ShellExecuteW(NULL,"open","C:\\Users\\name\\Desktop\\loul\\LauncherPushB.vbs",NULL,NULL,1); command and it doesn't do anything I think it's related to admin rights or something , i'm trying to run a "exe" file , that press a "B" keyboard touch. it works when i launch the
Hello Community, is it possible that I buy an EA on my MQL5 Account and give my brother my account data to download the EA on his MT5 and use it. He then logs out of my account. Please don't assume anything illegal, but I want to reduce costs with my brother. Thanks for answers! Best Regards Azzo
Hi! When i need to select the close of the third candle away from current price i use: candle[2].close. In this case i need to write the [2], but what if i want to select the close of the last 100 candles? Do i need to select one by one or is there a better way to do that? Currently i am doing this
Hi Friends, can any share Expert Advisor sample file
I would like my mql5 code to run a key , like for example "A" anytime a specific action occurs. Is it possible ? Anybody knowing how to do it ? Example : microsoft word is launched and the expert runs in background. any time the action occurs , a "A" will appear on microsoft word. I've seen similar
[Deleted]
Hey guys, I am not a programmer, but I hope someone here can add a stop loss function to this EA. The EA seems to have potential, and it already has a trailing TP, but if someone could also add a trailing SL after it goes beyond TP, that would be great. Thanks