Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 211

Hello there, I have an extremely profitable strategy but I need help coding it. It is a scalping strategy with only one key indicator. I'm trying to constrict the TenkanSen and KijunSen buffers of the ichimoku into the indicator chart window with levels 0-100 as the minimum - maximum levels. Please
Hello, Do you know any tool or software that would allow to analyse a portifolio including several strategy reports, including margin levels? The idea is to understand whether specific margin requirements would not be met by trading several pairs at the same time during a specific period. Thanks
I am looking for a script that will allow me write my account history to an external file. I have found exactly what I need using MQL4, but I need someway to convert it to MQL5 or find a script that allows me to do something similar The MQL4 script is here https://www.mql5.com/en/code/13885 The
[Deleted]
I found a few good "script order" that are helpful but none them had auto-trailing stop, and 0 in stop loss is the price of entry. What up with that. Null does not work. I post this topic in hope that someone guide me or send me to an article on how to create an auto-trailing & set stop loss to
[Deleted]
Anyone know an ea that stop other ea from trading & close all current trades after passing a certain price in a chart
Hi all, I want my EA, with strategy tester, to automatically run again after or just before the strategy tester is done. So: run with indicator values, change values after its done or almost done and run it again. I've got the running with indicator part, I also know how to change values I just need
Hello everyone I am trying to place a pending buy limit when the current price of the tick becomes below the Initial price that the trade started with. Unfortunately i am getting the following error: 2020.07.22 11:22:26.992 2020.07.01 00:00:00 failed modify #2 buy 0.1 XAUUSD sl: 0.000, tp: 0.000 ->
Hi everybody, I'am are very new in mql5, i try to develop a EA but i need get the datetime for last open trade. I have the next code but i get forever "2020-07-22 01:00:00" without work. Thank you, Regards datetime GetLastTradeOpenTime() { uint TotalNumberOfDeals = HistoryDealsTotal (); ulong
Is there any way to find an object's name if you only have it's price value? Specifically, I want to be able to determine if a Horizontal Line exists at a given price, knowing only the price value; and get the name of such a line if one exists. I've racked my brain trying to figure out how to do
Hi - I am looking for an opening range breakout indicator and trading EA for MT4 There are just a few on here in the marketplace with not so good reviews - does anyone know of any others available Thanks
Using IG forex mt4 broker Using paid spider pro, USD/EUR on m15 When I use it on my demo account, it works and trades. When I try to initialize it on live account gives me: 2020.07.21 10:44:32.739 Spider Crazy Pro EURUSD,M15: zero divide in 'Spider Crazy Pro.mq4' (1251,36) Could there be a setting
Hi Guys, Just curious I see brokers has business accounts and not sure what people do with it. Do people run networks of accounts? If so, what do they use to run the mt4/mt5? Do they use vps or some special software to trade accounts without mt4/mt5 etc
trade.Buy( 0.02 , NULL ,PriceInfo[ 1 ].close,PriceInfo[ 1 ].low, 2 *PriceInfo[ 1 ].high-PriceInfo[ 9 ].low, NULL ); How come does this open multiple trades on a candle instead of only on the value of the previous low
i'd like to delete a pending order if the price moved 500 points without executing it Here's my attempt CTrade trade; MqlRates pricedata []; ArraySetAsSeries(pricedata,true); int data =CopyRates(Symbol(),Period(),0,550,pricedata); for ( int i = OrdersTotal () - 1 ; i >= 0 ; i-- ) { ulong
Hi, request = { "action": mt5.ORDER_TYPE_CLOSE_BY, "symbol": 'USDEUR', "volume": 2, 'position': 123456, 'position_by':???, # "price": 0.9, "sl":0.9, } } result =
[Deleted]
Hello, I've started programming in MQL5 (as hobby so far), once in college and in my first job I programmed heavily in C ++, but it was over 20 years ago :) I have such a issue, probably I have no enough knowledge at yet. After the setup occurs, I place three orders, which let's assume they
[Deleted]
I been testing several ts ea but most of the time, they do not move to the trailing start, and I do not know why. Does it conflict with other ea but they do not have ts? The bear minimum of my broker ts is 15 but many ea I used not work move it to the starting. I even take account of the spread in
Hi, I have read this topic https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/690#NVidia that deals with using OPENCL to use gpu for computations , However , it has been written in 2013 , so i guess supported hardware is not up to date, My graphic card is a RTX 2060 , i have downloaded latest drivers but mt5 do not
I have an EA in the market for sale. I want to offer it for rent too. But can't seem to find how to do that. I see other EAs in the market that are offered for sale and for rent as well. How do i achieve that? Does the EA has to pass certain amount of purchases for example for it to allow me to
Hello All, I`m a new member and I`m busy creating an EA, that is able to determine the slope of the EMA in between the opening and the closing of a candle /bar. To do so, I was thinking to just subtract both EMA`s values. After doing some research, I`m wondering if it is even possible, to link a
What kind of data should I be putting in the trade.buy.volume property? Is this the number of shares I wish to buy? In some of the MT5 code I see values like 0.10 but I don't know what that means. Thank you
Hey guys, I have been a longtime lurker here. I have an EA that trades (open/close/modify) on a demo and real account, but when I try to run a backtest on it ,it gives the following error : Initialization Failed (1). The file is ex4 and i do not have the access to the source code. Does anyone has an
Hello, I have a thought that blocks my heart. like I have an Buy Order here, then I want to add a Horizontal Line to modify the Buy Order earlier. I want my Buy Order to close the order if the length of my Order Buy has reached 5 minutes, and crossed the line that I made with the condition that when
Hi, I recently uploaded a Expert Advisor and I changed the code on my local copy now, I want to know the original code that was uploaded to VPS. Can someone please help? Is there a way to export you expert advisor or something
I'm learning how to program with the MQL5 language and I'm running lots of strategy tests with my EAs, for long periods of data it takes a lot of time even with multiple computers in local farm. I was wondering if there was a way to automate or queue multiple tests so I could set up the queue and
An EA that will not allow you to open trades for a day if you lose 3% of your account for that day. The EA prevents you from overtrading.It will block you from taking any trade till the next day. If you have an amount that you can't lose more than that in a week ,it blocks you from trading till next
Hi all, I have a sample EA with the following OnTick() logic getting a Custom (or any build in indicator like iMA(..) ) with PERIOD_D1. However, running Strategy Tester with Period set to "Daily" vs "M1" or other periods gives DIFFERENT Trading Backtest results. (I somehow felt that we should stick
i`m having some trouble with a piece of code for an EA after changing the original code generated by MetaEditor the tester kept giving error on the periods, so i changed the code to: //--- Creating filter CSignalMACD CSignalMACD *filter1= new CSignalMACD; if (filter1== NULL ) { //---
I found this Expert in Codebase ( https://www.mql5.com/en/code/11649 ). The author has not been available since 2019. I love the expert for all its features: works on all active charts from a single chart; it is able to treat each chart separately; and very simple. The only set back is it does not
On my brokers trading account I have a 50% stop out call, meaning, that when my DD will reach 50% of my balance the trade will be closed with 50% account loss. When I am back testing Expert Advisors in my meta trader I can see a position called Equity Drawdown Relative. QUESTION: if my Equity