Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 199

To post a new topic, please log in or register
a programmer who speaks Spanish would like to schedule an ea .. plis
Hello, I'd like to create a script global object, like a singleton, which is only created once but available across all ExpertAdvisors. Say, new myClass : public CObject... Then use a pointer to the only instance of this object in all ExpertAdvisor. I tried to accomplish this by a DLL....
  oso (1)
Have been trading on TradeStation using OSO.  I have found no reference to an element that will execute OSO using MT4 platform.  Can someone help me on how to do this?  No coding knowledge.  Thanks.
hi guys, just a quick question can any on tell me or anyone has experienced the similar thing that i'm experiencing. the automatic places SL and TP are so far away from what my signal provider's trade. example, the signal provider has a +10 pips TP and -10 pips SL set up on a particular trade,...
hi guys, can anyone help me here. just wondering why i get auto synchronise trades on my trading account but i can't find the same trades on my EA provider's trading list or history list? i try to match the entry price and TP price on my auto sync trades and EA provider's trading list and trading...
  To complex? (10)
Existing system on MT4: Based on a number of criteria ("Swing Trading" system) 4 orders are placed and 3 of them are scaled out at predetermined levels. The last one runs with a trailng stop. When the first part is scaled out the remaining are set to break even. From here on this setup is a...
Hi guys - I hope someone can help me. I've created an EA using the Hlaiman Demo version. I'm quite impressed with the results and would like to trade my newly crated EA on my LIVE account. Can anyone help me to convert or create this EA in order to trade on a LIVE account without having the Hlaiman...
Hello - I want to be a subscriber to signals. I have registered - and when I went to subscribe to a signal provider it advised that it would trade via an MT4 account which is not my preferred one. Please advise - Thanks
Hello,   im translating my ea from mt4 to mt5 and i have some problems to set the orders.   for (int i=0;i<PositionsTotal();i++){      PositionSelect(i);      if(PositionGetInteger(POSITION_MAGIC) == magic){         if( PositionGetInteger(POSITION_TYPE) == POSITION_TYPE_SELL ) Sold++;         if(...
  Arbitrage (1)
Do you have an good arbitrage EA? arbitrage between brokers.
Problem erasing/modifying one of my own signals. Whenever I press "save" button it says "Enter account login" in red even though my account login is already there plus I cant edit it as it is greyed out....
hi everyone, new to EA system, got a silly question. i subscribed to a signal, so i can see i have trade open when the signal provider open his trades, which is great. but my question is when he close his trade manually on his terminal (note: trade not closed by hitting SL or TP), i wonder will...
i want to deal something when position touched stoplose and takeprofit?   I want a function occurs only when stoplose and takeprofit was trigged,Do i need OnTrade() event or OnTradeTransaction() Event()?   Thx a lot 
I have 2 W7 computers. I tried to copy all from one computer to the other. Everything works fine except for one thing. Handling of files. On my base computer files I need for input and files written (log) are placed in MQL5\Files. On my other computer an MT5 installation does not even create the...
is there any way to set the stop loss for multiple orders on same pair not just one by one ? thank you in advance
I'm trying to understand the Standard Library by working my way from top->down. I cannot make sense of what the following syntax is trying to accomplish. Its found within the Include\Object.mqh. It appears like its the highest Object from which all other objects have inheritance. Perhaps its a...
Gents, Could you help me how to solve "handle" stuff in new MQL5. I just want to compare MA period 20 days with MA period 12 days, do I need to create two handles for this indicator?
I am very interested in getting into the FX market and have been researching over the last few months. I've had good success with some small trades based on reading momentum trends. I would like to set up a script to automatically execute the purchase based on the where the price is in relation to...
Hi, please am having issues downloading accurate data for a 1 or 2 year period on my meta trader history center,due to this inaccurate or incomplete data,am unable to carryout accurate backtest and optimization of my EA. please help me solve this. thanx
I want the EA to place two opposite pending orders in order to what I put below but it makes the same order type in YELLOW or RED case. For example in the RED case the EA would place SELLSTOP(1.2) & SELLSTOP(0.7) not BUYSTOP(0.7). Please help if know my mistake...
I need to change variable in the strategy testing mode. So how to detect if EA is working on the Strategy testing mode or visual mode using code?
  about balance (6)
What should I do to save the "balance" in the transaction process. And take the highest value of "balance".Help me,please!
Hello, A novice question: I do not know how to verify/check if a position was closed by "touching" of StopLoss price. I mean that the position was opened with a StopLoss>0; also I coded some other conditions to close the position. How can I distinguish that the position was closed by StopLoss...
Hi all. From some backtesting results, I found that knowing cost per trade is really important in boosting your profit with trading strategy. So I am determined to learn how to calculate cost per trade. I would be really appreciate if someone could double confirm my way of calculation. Let's...
I do not know if this is possible already but if not I believe it would be a useful feature. Before starting a new combination of input parameter a user exit should be taken where the combination could be rejected or accepted. An example is when using crossing averages. If the long and the short...
Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to write a script which will allow the placement of an EA onto a chart by pressing the F5 key? I have an order placement EA which I want to be able to place on a chart without having to open the navigator to put it on. My preference would be to use the F5...
Please I want two Automated Systems for Metatrader 4. Ready made systems that conform to this principle are welcome 1. I want a scalping system which is based on arbitrage. It should be able to take advantage of arbitrage opportunities of two or more brokers with very low risk. 2. I want a...
Hello, i need an advice how i can unit test code which uses an Indicator. My problem is, i can not figure out how i can feed an indicator with artifical data. Perhaps somebody can give me an hint Thanks, Alex
Hey guys, I might be asking a stupid question but here it goes. Does the MT4 strategy test only give out ticket numbers when it is running on a demo or live account or should it give it when I am running it on history data? I mean when I run say from January 1, 2013 to current, it does not give out...
Using Limit orders to scale out partial profit implies that I must cancel these limit orders if the base trade goes to stoploss. I checked OnTrade()  and OnTradeTransaction() but did not get any wiser.  Constantly monitoring the "base" trade seems an awkward way of doing it. Advise someone?