Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 200

I have an expert advisor which works with major currencies but my historical data for mt4 gives only 25% modeling quality accuracy. Does someone here who has 99% modeling quality accuracy (by having TDS for example) want to run my EA so I can see if this EA gets good results in a better modeling
I wanted to use Buffer but they only work with double, not string. Is there another way? Thank you
Hi guys, So I'm a resident doctor who's gotten hooked on trading, 2years so far and dare I say it's profitable. So cus of my schedule I decided to learn how to code my own EA. Here goes.. My plans quite simple, basically 5 and 10 MA cross-over. I've successfully defined all my parameters and how it
Hello everyone , Just an advice please , I am going to request a developer assistant to integrate the EA with excel , either via Microsoft excel online or google sheet , where my entry point & exit are based on excel formula. where I copy data to excel file then formulas give me results. as I am ver
Hello I cannot find in MQL5 an equivalent to "AccountFreeMarginCheck ()" from MQL4. Where should I look ? Ideas ? Thank
Hello , I would like to know if a function that returns true if the postion ( select by ticket) reached the TP or SP exists ? Or check if the position is closed by a reverse transaction. I have researched in the documentation and the forums but I don't know how. Sorry, if there are grammar mistakes
  EA locking  (5)
Hello I'm using the following part of code to lock a certain EA //Date Lockbool use_demo=True;int demo_year=2015;int demo_month=7;int demo_day=30;//Account Number Lockint acc_number=11223344;int start() { //demoif(use_demo){if((Year()>demo_year || (Year()==demo_year &&...
The code below correctly identifies the position type when there is only one trade opened, however if there are more than one position opened, the code does not return the latest position type. How does i modify it to identify the position type of the LATEST opened trade if there are more than one
Hello, Please, I'm using ZeroMQ bind to MT5: https://github.com/dingmaotu/mql-zmq But after version MT5 build 2375 31/Mar/2020 I get a compilation error to the same project (compiling and working before build 2375) because the method HandleManager::detroy() can not be decalred/identified. Please
I am newbie about mt5 strategy tester, I want to optimizing some EA , some article in online suggest to use MQL5 cloud Network for fastest optimize i have some question about these 1. normally i use custom symbol from tickstory data ( real tick with Dukascopy data) , I found MQL5 cloud Network do
I am working with one DLL linked to another DLL. For example, inside custom indicator, I am calling first.dll that uses some of functions from second.dll. Now, I import first.dll from custom indicator in MetaTrader. I get an error saying that second.dll is not loaded. Is there any work around for...
Hello guys, this is my first post here, what motivated me was to spend the fourth overnight in a row trying to translate a PVT (price volume trend) indicator to an EA strategy. When the pvt crosses a moving average up or down. The indicator I downloaded to be able to get the calculation base was
I am having problems playing around with one of the sample EA's that comes with MT5, the Moving Average EA. I thought I could teach myself mql5 by hacking around with an existing EA. This is how I have modified the " Check for close position conditions " of the EA by introducing two MAs, where a
In MetaTrader 4 the styles (e.g. arrows or lines) that are used in an indicator are not chart objects. ObjectsTotal() returns 0. Of course I can read this out via iCustom() . But what, if the EA should react to all indicators with such symbols. So without knowing the number of buffers and/or the
Hi everyone. I'm trying to obtain the value of the "modelling" field in the strategy tester settings form shown below: Does anyone know if this is possible and easy in MQl5. I can't find any way to do it. Many thanks, E
i wish to check if a line, ma or any indicator is making higher high, low or lower high, low. What should be the logic to check it ? will it be same for all TF or different ??? perhaps in my logic it just gets caught in lowest time frame
Forgive me if this is a silly question, but whenever I backtest my EA in MT5 the tickets for trades always start from 2. Can someone explain why they do not start from 1
Hi everyone, sorry if my question is not for here. I need some one who is it used ''<Deleted>'' i need impressions for this EA
Hi everyone I've just got a little stuck trying to run this code contiguously. I only want to open 3 positions when in a buy or sell zone but because I'm using HistoryDealsTotal it only works the first time! I'm pretty new to MQL5 and guessing I might need to use a loop but am getting really stuck
Hi Guys, i added the volume lot in the standard expert mama, could you tell me also how i can add a stop loss in the Advisor? Here the code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ExpertMAMA.mq5 | //|
  MQL5 VPS EA  (2)
Gud day everyone! I'm testing the mql5 vps (24 hrs free) but my EA doesn't seems to work. I installed 3 EA in the same chart, migrate to the vps and turn off my computer. One EA that should function in not doing its job while I'm testing. In other vps (remote desktop connection) i've tried this
Hi guys, I'm with a problem here, I tried to search for a solution but didnt see any other cases like mine. Attached is the trade result graph and a piece of the history result in pips ( I checked the box "profit in pips for faster calculations" ) and in money. The results, as you can see, is that
I have not been able to get any of the experts to run on their own. A few months ago I was using either Fireball or Yellow Free both from the market. They worked on a demo account and then I came home one day and they just seemed to stop working. I messed around with it after waiting a few more days
I want to make my EA run multiple times with every possible settings and determine the best possible settings for the EA. Is it possible to do it within mql5? Thank you
Hi i usually put 2 pending orders on chart's one sell and one buy limit and i need a EA to delete one of these pending order's when an other one active i mean if price reach my buy limit and buy activated then EA delete sell limit and if sell active delete buy and EA must do this for all pairs not
Hi, TimeGMTOffset() and TimeDaylightSavings() do not work in the backtester. I need to find a reliable way to find the opening times of the london market and US market over several years. Does somebody have a good sollution for this ? For the MT5 developers: is it not possible to make the
First time poster. Behold my trailing stop function. It moves my SL by 10. It also moves my TP by 10 as well, which is a lot better than it completely being removed if I add a 0 on the end at the: Bid-takeProfit* _Point ); location. QUESTION: How do I not move my TP. I looked everywhere for an
Does any one know how to lock an ea to a particular broker and server? Thanks.
  Lot size variation  (12   1 2)
My copy account lot size varies between 0.05 and 0.15 lots whereas signal provider `s lots size is always 1.0 ( in the same period ). Provider`s account is 7 times larger than mine -----so my lot size should be 1.0 divided by 7.0 = 0.143lots . Same margin. Why is this occurring
Is higher timeframe data looking into the future? Obviously not when forward testing! But how about when backtesting ? Lets say we're running an EA backtest on 1H, in the middle of the day, a few weeks in the past. The EA uses some MTF indicator. At some point the EA switches the indicator from 1H