Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 132

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Kind of taking a survey here. I've been reading around various area's on lot calculation. I'm wondering, how do you calculate lots? Here are some examples from a thread I posted on another forum: // a) Found this in a spreadsheet somewhere on what I've read so far...
Dear Team,   I have two different EAs developed to trade on EUR/USD. I have two different accounts with my Broker. Is it possible for me to attach one EA to the first account, and the other EA to the second account under this same Broker? 
Hello metatraders, Is there a way to increase the memory available to strategy tester agents? After a few passes my agents are very often showing a red icon on their left. All I can do is restart MT5, but is is annoying, and anyway I plan my EA to have more features, so it will use more memory...
Hi friends. I recently adapted a strategy based on the martingale system. I took into consideration the possibilities of a loss and adjusted volumes and overall account balances. I want to develop an EA to enter orders based on my strategy. The problem is that I don't know how to programme. Can...
I have a meta4 indicator and I want to convert it into Expert Adviser so please anybody can help me how to do it
ticket=OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,dLots,dPrice,iSlippage,dStopLoss,dTakeProfit,sEAComment,MagicNumber,tExpiration,clrRed); 1.if I define iSlippage =2, is it equal 20point under 5 - digits system? 2.How can I know the slippage after a order placed finished?
Hello everyone, As the question above, how can i set the lot size after i subscribe to a signal provider? I understand we can set the capital from the options but i cant seems to find the lot size Would appreciate some help here Thank you
I'm having difficulties to generate and access a BBandsWidht ARRAY of a period in my main code, as it's not a built in indicator. Tried to use iCustom but it doesn't allow me to pass the array. Does anybody know how to deal? Thanks
Hey guys, I`m running Meta Trader 4 on my iMac and I would like to use a One Click Stop Loss and Take Profit. Can someone help me to arrange that. I don`t find any way to get that done :-( Thank you!
SSSNO1
Dear all, Programmers and traders and MQL5 users, I have a request, if you can help me out please. Attached is an EA, I tried to code to convert an indicator in an order placing EA. But its encountering the following error: "OnCalculate function not found in custom indicator" Attached is the...
Trying to get my expert to work on WTI CFD but I keep the generic execution error of "error opening position" no matter what I do. trade.ResultRetCode() and trade.ResultDeal() all return the same error "error opening position". There is no error code. So I tried the example expert advisors that...
Please help me understand I use mql5 :) How should I do to make the stoploss values and takeprofit of my EA are used in the "Strategy Tester" No matter the values that exist in my text "ea.ml5". They will be ignored. Whenever I run the "Strategy Tester" values used are always those who...
I'm writing a script that apply templates on current chart. Here, I can't load templates from 'templates folder' in MT4 data folder by ChartApplyTemplate function. But I can load templates from MT4 data folder directly. void OnStart()  {//--- string...
Hallo, ich nutze den Liquidex EA. Er ist soweit ganz gut. Der größte Nachteil bei diesem EA ist, dass, sobald ein Handel ausgelöst wird, der Trailingstop sofort anzieht. Der Stop-Loss ist sofort hinfällig und es bleibt nicht genügend Puffer für mögliche Rückschläge. Dadurch gehen viele Trades in den...
forexpipspro
Hello fellow forumites. Am Looking for an MT4 EA or software that when i click new order and place a single trade, it will multiply the trades i place instantly just like the inserted screenshot above. Using same 0.10, same currency i placed, same Take Profit. Atleast if it can multiple my...
I see in mql5 manual that optimization is here: But my metatrader 5 don´t have Optimization option: why?
hell guys say i created an EA how can i have it password protected or coded or keyed
  Using 2 EA's on a FX pair (11   1 2)
I am using an EA to determine and trade on extreme prices. Although this has a SL built in I would like to use an additional EA (Trade Protector) to add a proportional SL. I have an additional window showing the FX pair in the same timeframe with the Trade Protector running but its not working. I...
sorry for my english . I have a EA named hedging recovery  and I 'm from morrocco I want to know what's the best brocker hwo support using EA with metatreader 4  without any problem . thanks for help .
Hi just ask if I can create string with UTF-16 encoding in metatrader5 it's working perfectly but in metatrader4 when I put that character on the chart I have just small rectangle I'm just ask if I can do that or not thank you
Hi :) as you see below I need a code that can select the history positions the OrderSelect() function is only selecting the current active trades... Thanks for all
Hello guys, I am new to coding mql5 or mql4. What should be the first ticket number? I have seen in the documentation that an error is -1. But I wonder what should be the first ticket number? 1 or 0? As I have seen in examples that if ticket number > 0, then an order is sent successfully.
// Opening Orders while(true){ // Orders opening Loop   if(TotalOrder==0 && Opn_B==true){ // No opened orders and pending orders + criterion for...
hi when i do expert optimization  ask me to decrease parameters or increase value  there is any way or idea to increase optimization parameters in mt4 ? thanks
Hi guys, How to change an indicator line color after add it to the chart by an expert advisor? My EA uses two moving averages so would be great if I could visually set them apart.
How I can set the trading hours for strategy tester to test the bot in this hours not the hole day?
Hello, I created a bot in Python and now I want to use it via MT4. I need 2 Interfaces - one to get the live data from MT4 (tick data or 1m candles would be fine) and one to place the trades the bot comes up with in MT4 (like a signal). What would be the best way to approach this? Are such...
Hi guys! I have encountered problem with the iADX lag with daily chart. Basically I have created ea for daily bars based on adx indicator. //INDICATOR CODE BEGIN int start()&nbsp;&nbsp;{ int limit; int counted_bars = IndicatorCounted();//---- check for possible errors if(counted_bars <...
Hello to all, I don't know if the following subject have already been placed in this community, but does anybody know how to close a position in Mql4 without openning another? My EA have three conditions, different from the ones of 'crossing MA', that have only two: crossing each other upwards or...