Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 132

Hello all. Please can anyone help me. i am creating EA based on Ichimoku. when Ichimoku give buy signal than open 3 buy orders on same candle with 3 different SL TP.. and close buy orders on opposite signal. thanks in advance
Hi everyone, I am currently just getting interested in EAs Is there an EA available in the market already, as follows: Opens a trade at a specified entry point, SL and TP, which the user sets manually The EA then automatically reenters the exact same trade if the SL is hit, for a certain period of
Hi I am trying to get a true/false result through a method(), if price have tagged a certain Pivot Level. I have tried to code it as below, however getting error " not all control paths return a value". It seems "return(vLow < Pivots[k].S3_0618 && vClose > Pivots[k].S3_0618)" does not returns a
I'm new to mql5 and trying to access some information of a MA, i need this information to build an EA but i don't know how to do this. What i want exactly is to get the price of any point MA is currently pointing to, i need to place a buy or sell when a bar closes below MA. Look at the image below
Hello everybody. I have a question. I have an EA and the EA has attached to 20 charts(for example). I want to use external file(includes values of variables) copied in COMMON folder that the EA check it every 5 minute(for example and this is possible by timer functions), and change values of
Hello guys, I'm looking for a programmer, who can integrate the binomo platform into any programming language and create an expert advisor, to trade cfd binomo... ***
I'm looking for a Ea that will close all open order at the end of every 15min candle close. Please do help me out with this
I need an EA that can track multiple symbols' prices (around 10) , and open/close positions when certain prices meet certain conditions. I know that if the EA is attached to one symbol, then the OnTick() function will notify the EA when the bid/ask price of the symbol changes. I basically need the
Hi folks, Please, is there a way to call "SendNotification" function after some optimization has finished? I think OnTesterDeInit do not allow this kind of function, but I think there is another way. Any fellow could help me
Hello Everyone, I have an idea for an EA and was hoping someone out there has seen something like my idea or is actually using one. The idea behind the EA is to display a dashboard that shows all the currently traded pairs, the current profit/loss , and you current equity. This EA would also have a
hello everybody , i have a question about backtest , do anyone know can we call " backtest" function with parameter range with mql5 and let backtest return some good result parameter setting? thank you
Hello, I am trying to open a simple piece of code which allow me to open a position (buy or sell) at a certain time (for instance 11:30:58). I would like this code to run on its own and to be able to open this position on its own, but I can't do it :( Any help would be appreciated, thanks you
Hi, Let me explain. I have one indicator, who draws objets and make the calculations for the trade. All the datas are ready in some global variables. In my EA, the first thing I do is to open the indicator, like that : handle_indicator = iCustom ( _Symbol , _Period , "Examples\\RSI_Divergence" );
  Coding help!  (4)
Errors are. im not sure . thanks 'NormalizeComponentValue' - unexpected token, probably type is missing? Strategy.mq5 1335 13 'NormalizeComponentValue' - function already defined and has different type Strategy.mq5 1335 13 in code says Indicator:: NormalizeComponentValue(const double
I can't vilify EA for Sell with Custom indicator
Hi, I've written an EA that opens positions based on multiple timeframes. As such, I'd like to record which timeframe triggered the trade and save that information with the position. The reason for saving the information is to identify and kill a trade, if it reverses. I've searched around the site
I'm doing an optimization for my EA and once I put in the date and the inputs to optimize my Optimization returns me this. Thanks
First post here, hi everyone! I've always been worried that really long variable and function names would affect my EA's speed so I got into the habbit of renaming inputs like this: input bool MAKE_THE_EA_DO_A_INSTEAD_OF_B_WHEN_X_HAPPENS = true ; bool DO_A =
I need a code for EA. EA should automatically open orders when launched. The buy stop should be entered at the higher high of the previous candle. The SL command should be able to be set to the close price of the current candle. The same goes for Sell Stop, but vice versa
My EA from MT4 platform not working on a rented VPS from MQL5 platform. Can you help with this issue? what can I do
Hi , Can we SET TRAILING TP of any individual active open position/trade once by EA? For example there can be a EA that looks for any "NON SET TP TRADE" it puts a trailing TP of say 15 points? Can someone refer such a EA
Usually we use it this way: HistorySelect(0,TimeCurrent()); int his_total = HistoryDealsTotal(); but If the transaction frequency in a short time is greater than 1, some data will be lost due to the statistics of orders/deals How to solve it? use it in this way HistorySelect(0,TimeCurrent() +1 ) ;
Here is the problem: When I use the visual mode, indicators are drawing values that are the same as when I print the values in the log. Unfortuanltelly, when I don't use the visual mode, indicators change the drawing values and they do not correspond to the ones from the log(Print function was
I am looking for an EA that hedges every position with a floating loss once they reach a certain amount. Did you come across one or would you recommend one to me
Dear Friends, I have made an EA to make a sample csv file. When I compiled it, everything okay. But I don't find the csv file anywhere, Why. Can any one help me in this......... Thanks in advance. Following is my complete code: void OnTick () { static double LasstHigh; static double LastLow;
Hi, I want to have an array with the historic values of a certain event, let's say the british claimant count. So I find out the respective id of that event, and create the array with the CalendarValueHistoryByEvent function. However it won't give me the most recent events. It only goes up to the
I want to remove date from messages in jorunal if is it possible... OR What I actually want is to separate the date and my Print() function message displayed in the 'Messages' tab in the jorunal... because I want to paste it into excel with just my print() message not with the date in the cell too
Good moring! The first Buy with Lot 250 is closed completely. Then there are two further Buys with Lot sizes 309 and 131 (309+131=440). My Account is non-hedging so buys are added/summed up. The last Buy receives ticket number 9. In the Trade window the open Position shows Lot=440 which is as
i made this ea with free website and i want some change in this i EA is that when condition is meet it will open one trade and another trade open after 60 min and also take multiple trade if the condition meet again either it buy or sell it will take position ***
Hi, As you know the ZIGZAG indicator is used to help identify price trends. Now, How can i access the indicator data for used in EA? I'm sharing the ZIGZAG indicator with you