Expert Advisors and Automated Trading - page 126

To post a new topic, please log in or register
I'm aware that extern value can be changed unlike input value of an EA. is there any way to update change value in EA's input panel?  
Hello EA developers, Do you have some workaround for sunday candles, or rather skip brokers with sunday bars? Thank You!
  Winsock Error (1)
someone now how can i create an socket on MQL5? i'm trying use the "Winsock" but it are having error when i'll copile... my machine is x64 and i'm trying make i it using MetaMditor 5.00 build 1325 ... if you now how can i make it, help me, thanks!
If i use AccountFreeMargin() AccountFreeMarginCheck(...) for the next order the output is 100 370 How can it be higher after opening an order? Account Balance is 100 €. So the 100 from FreeMargin is ok but i don't understand the other function.
Hi All, I would like to know your experiences about AutoTrading + Signal + Manual Trade and also, if you can help me to solve my issue. I'm currently having 2 demo accounts on XM.com broker, I'm testing EAs and Signals with Meta Trader 4. Also, since I'm training/learning as well, I do some manual...
Many EA that we can develop are, undoubtedly, very high performance in testing Especially when we talk about strategies developed with input orders "stop-orders" .. Obviously we know that within the other software have the opportunity to also test with a hypothetical slippage and despite this...
void OnTradeTransaction(const MqlTradeTransaction& trans, const MqlTradeRequest& request, const MqlTradeResult& result)  {//--- string url; string time=TimeToString(TimeCurrent()); string cookie=NULL,headers;...
Hello everyone! I was looking at the function and its example code: https://docs.mql4.com/series/copyrates void OnStart()  {//---   MqlRates rates[];   ArraySetAsSeries(rates,true);   int copied=CopyRates(Symbol(),0,0,100,rates);   if(copied>0)     {      Print("Bars copied: "+copied);      string...
Hello everyone! I want to get a CopyRate's start_pos for date's 2008.25.04 day's first candle. How could I do it? Thank you!
I just subscribed to a signal for 20 $ / month with my demo account to test the setup. Works fine, slippage is OK, trades get executed. Therefore I want to switch to a real account (at the same broker). Do I need to buy the signal again, or do I have any chance to change trade account from demo to...
Hey guys, hope you could help me here. Been editing but the EA won't close/delete the Limit/Stop order. could anyone help me check what is wrong? thank you int start(){if (AccountProfit()>= My_Money_Profit_Target)   {...
hi all, i want to do a currency strength type of EA So, let's say i want to long EU I want to see if euro part of the pair is in also long in EJ, EG so is it possible to automatically identify Eur in the EU on my chart and then find the euro direction from EJ, EG ? hope you understand my...
Hello! I have been an MQL4 developer for well over a year now and have come across around 200 different coding projects. I usually use the MT4 strategy tester to quickly see how the EA's I develop react to market movement and do they follow the rules I have set out for them. I have now recently...
fxono
Hi, i need disable strategy in weekends why this code doesn't work on mt4 in fxpro (I set it on timer and ontick) tooday is Saturday but strategy works ?! if(DayOfWeek() >= 1 && DayOfWeek() <= 5){ // working code stop in weekends} And why create table in mysql doesn't work in mt4 (fxpro) but work...
i programmed an expert that work correctly in tester in certain time in my laptop but when i send my ex4 or mql4 code to another pc it wont work in same time , any budy have any idea can help me ?
Hello all, I'm trying to program an expert advisor with some sample EA's I found here: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1404. The expert advisor should work similar like the free EA called "Digger". However, I want a different entry and I want to use it on different symbols. Therefore I'm trying to...
  condition (1)
Hi, there are problems to put in the same condition the selection order and the magic number of the same order thus selected? Thanks. if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES) && OrderMagicNumber()==mnumber)
Hi i try to publish an EA on the market. I filled out the formular and sent it to moderators check. Til yesterday its status was waiting for moderator check and today its status is draft? Is that normal? There are no comments that i have to change something.
hi all, for iTime(NULL,0,0), this is the time of the candle open right? like 5m chart will be 19:00 19:05, etc
Hello, How I can check the Existence of EA file(mq4 or ex4) from Indicator or Script or another EA or anything else than Same EA. I'm Currently Checking as FileIsExist("\\Experts\\Sample.mq4")
hello I have rented a vps from mql5 three days ago with latency 1.08ms and only signal synchronization. my signal provider have made many orders since and closed them but it haven't been copied in my plateform. why? I have selected all four options in signal tab. can anyone help me?
hi all, i am a bit confused here if i use ontick, 1) is iClose(NULL,NULL,0) the closing price at the end of current bar or tick price? 2) is Close[0] the tick price? Thanks
Hello all, I'm extremely new to this. My apologies in advance for my blunders. :) So i was able to write an EA code using online articles and 2 Expert Advisors (one was courtesy of Satyam who developed an EA for me and TradersGift which i got online). I think that I've got everything right with...
Hi all, I was surprised when I find out that in backtest and in demo accounts orders are being executed by the last price instead of bid/ask of the Symbol. Does MT5 works like that? Anyway I can change it to be executed by the bid/ask? I tried with TRADE_ACTION_DEAL and...
If I create an EA* and use SymbolIsSynchronized() on EURUSD for example: int OnInit() { bool result = SymbolIsSynchronized("EURUSD"); printf("sync status: %u", result); return(INIT_SUCCEEDED);}; The terminal prints the following: EURUSD,H1: sync status: 0 No matter what I do (change...
Hey guys,   I'm trying to run this very simple EA (written in mql5), but for some reason I always get this error:  2016.04.15 02:00:00.573 2012.10.05 07:17:59   CTrade::OrderSend: instant buy 0.01 NZDCAD at 0.80842 tp: 0.81842 [invalid volume]    EA is really very...
OrdersHistoryTotal() returns the number of closed orders in the account history loaded into the terminal. How can I load account history to all history by program in terminal? Thank you very much!
Warning: Rookie alert. Suppose we have a custom array of say 1's and 0's. Is it possible to lookup for an array of pattern inside that array? How do we translate that into a code? e.g. MyArray[] = {0,1,1,0,0,1,0,0,1,0,1,0,0,1,0,0,0,1,1,1,1,0,0...} //customized array PatternArray[5] = {1,0,1,0...
Hi I have rented two VPS one is 45273 and the other is 35817. They both connect to FXCM-REAL03. But I can't synchronize my EAs these days.And I get Send request failed [12002] Any help how to solve the problem please? Thanks